Saw 2

Tools    

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
Are there any rumours about what the story will be in the sequel? I mean, they could continure the story with Adam, but they need a better actor. Maybe with that "helmet girl"...She could play a part.
Adam died. The guy locked him in the bathroom to rot. And he was already bleeding to death from his shoulder.

honeyandthemoon, you got to use spoiler tags as to not give away anything to a viewer who hasn't seen it yet. You should re-edit your posts.

I can't say I'm surprised they are making a sequel... Pretty much any movie that turns a profit warrants a sequel in today's climate of generic crap.

As for Saw... The first one wasn't that good and I'm sure the sequel will suck even moreso. My guess is they invent some sort of copycat killer.

My Top 100 favorite movies.

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by Mose
My guess is they invent some sort of copycat killer.
thats pretty much the ONLY thing they can come up with most probably.
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

I wouldn't put anything past Hollywood... Heck, they'll probably have Elwes come back as the killer b/c he's so appreciative for being shown how special life is

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Originally Posted by honeyandthemoon
Adam died. The guy locked him in the bathroom to rot. And he was already bleeding to death from his shoulder.
Well, we really don't know if he has died or not. I mean, for Jigsaw's other victims, the police people found out where they were at, though I have no idea how. Maybe they will find out where Adam is and Dr. Gordon (though he could be dead).

Originally Posted by hayward
thats pretty much the ONLY thing they can come up with most probably.
Ehh, Jigsaw could still be alive. I mean, we know he has cancer, but death oculd strike him in years. So, yuh don't know.

official website is up already....just thought I'd post for the hell of it...

Saw 2

Wow, a triple post

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
Wow, a triple post
?????

You could've easily edited your post into one, rather than making three different posts.

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
You could've easily edited your post into one, rather than making three different posts.
He DOUBLE posted, then came back two weeks later and posted again.

Other than that...SAW sucks peanuts.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
He DOUBLE posted, then came back two weeks later and posted again.

Other than that...SAW sucks peanuts.
Thanks Mr. Slayton for noticing that. I know I posted twice in one day but that's because I forgot something out and then didn't feel like going back and editing.

Originally Posted by honeyandthemoon
WARNING: "Saw" spoilers below
You didn't expect what happened? I knew right away when I saw the orderly that it was him. Same thing with my friend about the dying guy in the hospital. As soon as we found out that there was a higher power working above the orderly I knew it was the dead guy in the bathroom. It was obvious!
bull**** I can't stand when people say this stuff! I for one loved the movie. I'm certainly not bashing anybody's opinion, but to say the ending was obvious is just plain bull****.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I liked the movie, and i'm looking forward to the sequel, although it seems a bit soon....

Neutral Milk Hotel
I loved the movie and the ending was great. I just dont see how a sequel can be made though. im kinda dissapointed Hollywood just keeps ruining good movies but hey, if it brings in the doe thats there box of chocolates.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
bull**** I can't stand when people say this stuff! I for one loved the movie. I'm certainly not bashing anybody's opinion, but to say the ending was obvious is just plain bull****.
I called the ending. I certainly didn't call it from the first frame of the movie, but the hospital scene certainly revealed the first step of the ending. I'll admit I didn't specifically call the ending because at one point I thought about it, thought that would happen then ruled it out because it didn't make any logical sense and yet they did it anyway. Go figure.

I can see perfectly how a sequel can be made. Hell the first one banked $55 million theatricaly when it cost only $1.2 to make. And it'll equally be a piece of crap; the biproduct of the consumption of better movies crossed with horrible second generation MTV style editing.

Originally Posted by OG-
I called the ending. I certainly didn't call it from the first frame of the movie, but the hospital scene certainly revealed the first step of the ending. I'll admit I didn't specifically call the ending because at one point I thought about it, thought that would happen then ruled it out because it didn't make any logical sense and yet they did it anyway.
Ok, what you said is a bit more reasonable, I just can't stand it when people said they figured it out from the first clue. AHH I can't stand it.

phbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

i knew that the guy in the middle of the floor wasnt dead cause i noticed when the guy opened the gun to put the bullet in that there was no bullet shell from where he had shot himself....didnt notice that did you???