3) Black Christmas

I am having a nervous breakdance
Let's see...

Ring
The Blair Witch Project
Dark Water

Alien is another favourite...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Laugh and grow fat!
1. Dawn of the Dead
2. Rosemary's Baby
3. The Exorcist

The Shining
and Evil Dead round out the top 5.

Hey guys, (new here)

I would have to go with:
1. The Shining
2. Session 9 (for those of you who haven't heard of it, definately check it out)
3. The Thing

Originally Posted by LordOfADown
2. Session 9 (for those of you who haven't heard of it, definately check it out)
And why, Mr. LordOfADown, is this movie worth checking out? It's been awhile since I've seen it, but I remember it being a bad one. Maybe you can explain to me why it's good.

Welcome to MoFo's.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

motivationally deficient
my all time fav horrors gotta be
House of a thousand corpses
the exorcist
alfred hitchcocks psycho

Session 9 almost made my list as well. I thought it was well shot and performed. It's not really a shock film but it disturbs on a deeper level.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The tapes had such an eerie tone to them and the ending was completely unpredictable but made perfect sense. Overall it was a great scary movie, just a unique kind of scary tho.

Another great horror movie that I forgot when making my list was Cube. Thats another great underground classic

Resident Evil series
George A Romero triolgoy (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead)
Halloween series

Exorcist
Dracula
Survival of the Dead