How beautiful is Emmy Rossum on a scale of 1-10?

Tools    

Meh. She's pretty but not uniquely so.

6/10
I would never think of Emmy Rossum and Meh in a sentence .

She strikes me as being of average beauty for an actress and pretty forgettable.
I thought she was very attractive when she came along and always looked good and wore some nice stuff.

I thought she was very attractive when she came along and always looked good and wore some nice stuff.
Well I don't think I've seen anything she's done so I'm judging strictly from the photos in this thread. My opinion could change if I saw her move and speak.

Well I don't think I've seen anything she's done so I'm judging strictly from the photos in this thread. My opinion could change if I saw her move and speak.
That's interesting because I pretty much only saw her in photos to begin with and thought: she's lovely. I think to date Shameless is the only thing I've seen her in properly, and she's very good and maybe not the obvious casting choice.

The best place to look at her is the 2004 musical Phantom of the Opera...she has the lead.

The best place to look at her is the 2004 musical Phantom of the Opera...she has the lead.
Yeah, I believe so. And Minnie Driver's in that too – always liked her.

Yeah... that's probably not going to happen.
I know, I thought the same. What's funny is that I hate musicals and yet The Adventures of Baron Munchausen has a comedic song in it. I'm just a big fake.

Yeah, I believe so. And Minnie Driver's in that too – always liked her.
Minnie Driver steals every scene she is in. And any serious Driver fan should be checking out her new sitcom Speechless...she's killing it.

Minnie Driver steals every scene she is in. And any serious Driver fan should be checking out her new sitcom Speechless...she's killing it.
Oh, interesting. I might do that .