Missing Obama

Tools    

It's assault because when Obama lies, you don't harass his supporters for eternity about it.

You have a double standard.

And you exaggerate so much that you lie.

Exclusive: Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for Trump

Dear Mr. President -

Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.
This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful. Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.
First, we've both been blessed, in different ways, with great good fortune. Not everyone is so lucky. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for every child and family that's willing to work hard.

Second, American leadership in this world really is indispensable. It's up to us, through action and example, to sustain the international order that's expanded steadily since the end of the Cold War, and upon which our own wealth and safety depend.

Third, we are just temporary occupants of this office. That makes us guardians of those democratic institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, separation of powers, equal protection and civil liberties -- that our forebears fought and bled for. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.

And finally, take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches.

Michelle and I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can.

Good luck and Godspeed,

BO

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/03/politi...day/index.html

Exclusive: Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for Trump

Dear Mr. President -

Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.
This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful. Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.
First, we've both been blessed, in different ways, with great good fortune. Not everyone is so lucky. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for every child and family that's willing to work hard.

Second, American leadership in this world really is indispensable. It's up to us, through action and example, to sustain the international order that's expanded steadily since the end of the Cold War, and upon which our own wealth and safety depend.

Third, we are just temporary occupants of this office. That makes us guardians of those democratic institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, separation of powers, equal protection and civil liberties -- that our forebears fought and bled for. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.

And finally, take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches.

Michelle and I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can.

Good luck and Godspeed,

BO

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/03/politi...day/index.html

I am all cool with this letter - too bad so many Obama supporters cannot extend the respect of the office their Messiah can.

He said;

Good luck and Godspeed,

Try supporting what you embrace.

Probably because Presidents have a duty to the office itself that doesn't apply to regular citizens.

We can pretty safely assume George W. Bush left a similar letter for Obama, and I don't think a lot of his supporters felt it precluded from criticizing the new President, either. Nor should it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Godspeed and good riddance. BO was the worst president in history. Glad to see that piece of excrement gone.
Your political views aside, what did he ever do that was deserving of being called excrement?

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/outg...ssiles-2044172

Obama gave 500 advanced AIM 120 missiles to Pakistan for it's F 16 fighterjets . They outclassed Russian missiles in possession of India in recent military clashes . Now India has to replace it's Russian air to air missiles with Israeli missiles .