Which actresses would you say have the nicest lips?

Tools    

I know this thread is about actresses, but these are the best lips on television right now:

Daniel Sunjata of Notorious...I defy you to find a prettier mouth on network television.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Most of these are real nice, but right now, I just can't get Sweet Pea from Triple 9 out of my mind...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sweet Pea.png
Views:	1199
Size:	366.1 KB
ID:	27610  

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Gina Carano with no make-up, also has a pretty smile...

... and that biting the lip nervous tic really works for me...

Natalie Dormer (expect some opposition on this one but I think her smile is sexy as hell)

This really made me laugh. It's like some bizarre reinvention of the Garden of Eden .

She even managed to look lovely in Sicario.
I feel like I've seen her saying that sometimes people didn't recognise her in certain roles. That they were surprised when they found it was her. I think aside from the different looks she's had she does have that ability to be different from role to role.

I feel like I've seen her saying that sometimes people didn't recognise her in certain roles. That they were surprised when they found it was her. I think aside from the different looks she's had she does have that ability to be different from role to role.
Never in a million years did I think she could play a badass FBI agent. But she was very believable.

i think salma hayek deserves a special mention and a definite top 10

Geena Davis - I've always had a thing for her. Her lips are incredible to me.
she was really hot in "the long kiss goodnight"