Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

DEAR GOD!!! That's really funny.

Ehhhh... I'm even more tempted to join now, but I don't know who I'd be and it'd suck a lot of time and...EEEUUUGGGAAAAHHH *twists arm*
Oh come on now! There has to be a villain or convict from some anime somewhere you adore.

Oh come on now! There has to be a villain or convict from some anime somewhere you adore.
Not just anime, there's a bunch, but... they're all cool for very different reasons. I'm not sure I can decide.

Cosmic Noonien Singh and Warden Gentles

are now CELLMATES.

Brown (aka Reznikov) and IL Foot

are now CELLMATES.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Noonien.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	26784   Click image for larger version

Name:	Warden.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	26785   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rez.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	26786   Click image for larger version

Name:	il foot.png
Views:	710
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	26787  

I was not sure to use her since I thought the series was quite popular but I'm glad not everyone knows the series Orange is the new Black Basically it's a minimal security prision based on a book and Red might be one of the only inmates that is there just because she has one hell of a lawyer since she is in minimal for having 5 corpses in her Freezer. It was her or T-bag from Prision Break, but I don't know how to play a pedophile ?)

There are some really fun characters I could go with, but I don't know how to deal with this.

I'm sitting this one out for time reasons, as tempting as it may be. I'll check in periodically.

There are some really fun characters I could go with, but I don't know how to deal with this.

I'm sitting this one out for time reasons, as tempting as it may be. I'll check in periodically.
What?! Oh come on! Dude! Let me choose a character for you. Trust me.

Ah! I saw it once. I liked it but thought it fell apart the last 15 minutes. Yes I know Im in the minority with that opinion

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO COME INTO
MY PENITENTIARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sig.JPG
Views:	500
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	26788  

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO COME INTO
MY PENITENTIARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Allow me to attach a sound system to your crane suit warden. Ive more spare parts.

"Nice to see you again CiCi Bluth. My stock of liquor never quite recovered from your stay in Latveria. I doubt the accomodations will be to your liking this time. Psst! Ill trade you cell mates."

That's odd for me that you just posted "Rockit" by Herbie Hancock. I've listened to that a few times this past week and was thinking, I really should have nominated that for a song tournament.

Possibly the video for it may appear in a future Survivor VII comp, so you may want to get studying:

1. Topsy as The Shewolf

2. rauldc14 as Red

3. CiCi as CiCi Bluth

4. Daniel M as Warden Gentles

5. RedFoot as IL Foot

6. TheUsualSuspect as The Usual Hannibal

7. MonnoM as Annie "THE EXECUTIONER" Wilkes

8. TONGO as Doctor TONGO

9. tatmmw2 as Reznikov (AKA Brown)

10. CosmicRunaway as Cosmic Noonien Singh