Who are the top 10 most handsome male professional wrestlers?

Tools    

Here's mine, and oh! Please clarify whether you are male, or female. I happen to be a male. And please put them in order from least to most handsome.

10. Roddy Piper- Guy has one of the best smiles I've ever seen. Ruggedly handsome.

9. Buff Bagwell- May look a little metrosexual, but good looking guy.

8. Triple H- I actually like his big nose. Makes him look distinguished.

7. Batista- Good looking guy. A man's man.

6. Steve Austin- They don't call him "Stunning Steve" for nothin'.

5. Sting- What girl out there didn't love this guy when he was the crow. I remember one moment at Halloween Havoc 98, one woman said after grabbing his hair, "Oh my God! You're so sexy!

4. John Morrison- I dig his gimmick as like a rock star from The Doors. Strong lookin' face.
Was actually voted most handsome superstar of the year above John Cena and Randy Orton.

3. Randy Orton- Very strong features. Was 2nd most beautiful superstar on a WWE list I read.

2. Roman Reigns- Love him or hate him, you can't deny that he's one good lookin' dude.

1. Lord Steven (or rather William) Regal- Looks very English with his strong jaw. Very noble looking guy.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

LOOK AT THIS MANLY MAN

Besides, the guy is very kinky, look:
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.