Which Wrestlemania X match do you like better?

Tools    

I know this isn't technically cinema, but it did come out on video, so I guess you could call it a movie

So here are the two matches...

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart- Wrestlemania X

Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon- Ladder match Wrestlemania X

And please tell me why you chose it.

Thank-you.

Heh, really random question but I'll bite...

It's been over 10 years since I last saw Wrestlemania X, but I remember both matches being very good. However I'll have to go with Shawn Michaels/Razor Ramon because 1, Shawn Michaels is one of my favorite wrestlers and 2, I like gimmick matches.

Bret vs Owen. I know most say Shawn vs Razor is one of the best ever Wrestlemania matches but i've never been that big of a fan of it. Suppose it is partially because it was one of the first ever ladder matches (i think?) that it has its reputation. Bret is my favourite ever wrestler (Shawn Michaels is probably my least favourite ever), and i think that was one of his great matches. Not seen it in ages so i can't exactly go into why but i always preferred it.

Bret vs Owen. I know most say Shawn vs Razor is one of the best ever Wrestlemania matches but i've never been that big of a fan of it. Suppose it is partially because it was one of the first ever ladder matches (i think?) that it has its reputation. Bret is my favourite ever wrestler (Shawn Michaels is probably my least favourite ever), and i think that was one of his great matches. Not seen it in ages so i can't exactly go into why but i always preferred it.
I think that's all it really comes down to: whether you're a Shawn or Bret fan.

I'm a huge fan of Shawn but not really of Bret. I don't hateBret by any means; I do respect what he's done for the business but yeah I'm just not that crazy about his actual matches save for a few, such as the one we're talking about with Owen and the one against Stone Cold at WM 13.

I think Bret is the best wrestler i've ever seen in the ring so yeah disagree with you there. Plenty of his best matches were at smaller events before he became champion, and also in Canada. His matches with Mr.Perfect and British Bulldog at Summerslam are my two favouriite ever i think. Shawn Michaels is a POS to be honest, but yeah i understand why some like him as a wrestler. I just can't seperate how awful of a human being he is/was whatever from what he does in the ring.

Also love that this is in general movie discussion.

I know this isn't technically cinema, but it did come out on video, so I guess you could call it a movie

So here are the two matches...

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart- Wrestlemania X

Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon- Ladder match Wrestlemania X

And please tell me why you chose it.

Thank-you.
Siiiiiiigh! Wow thats tough. Ill have to think on this one, or rewatch both.

I have to return some videotapes...
Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon

I stopped watching wrestling awhile back, but I remember loving this match. It was just a slobber knocker and it was the best of it's kind. Probably the best ladder match that doesn't involve a Hardy.

Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon

I stopped watching wrestling awhile back, but I remember loving this match. It was just a slobber knocker and it was the best of it's kind. Probably the best ladder match that doesn't involve a Hardy.
It was the first ladder mastch, done like that. It changed how ladder matches were done thereafter. It was as groundbreaking as Shawn & Takers first Hell In THe Cell match. Damn Shawn Michaels was the man though.

The thing is....Brett & Owen, two of the best workers in the biz, and brothers. That goes beyond ring chemistry. Im gonna have to rewatch them both.

It was the first ladder mastch, done like that. It changed how ladder matches were done thereafter. It was as groundbreaking as Shawn & Takers first Hell In THe Cell match. Damn Shawn Michaels was the man though.

The thing is....Brett & Owen, two of the best workers in the biz, and brothers. That goes beyond ring chemistry. Im gonna have to rewatch them both.
The funny thing is, when I first watched the Bret vs. Owen match, I thought, "How can the Shawn vs. Razor match be better than this? This is amazing!"

I was even more shocked when I found out the ladder match was superior. However, both are five star classics and two of my favorite matches ever.