Would you date, or marry someone who had a sex change operation?

Tools    

What if you're a straight man trapped in a body that used to be Adonis-like, but is now flabby, and you feel your energy dwindling and you're starting to grow breasts like a woman?

That's called an oestrogen problem and needs medication.

Imagine if Chaz Bono and Caitlyn Jenner got into a fight. Would they slap or punch? Yeah Id put my money on the former olympian, Chaz has bad knees too (carrying that weight).

Plastic surgeons must watch these celebrities on TV like model ships theyre releasing to the public.

Imagine if Chaz Bono and Caitlyn Jenner got into a fight. Would they slap or punch? Yeah Id put my money on the former olympian, Chaz has bad knees too (carrying that weight).

Plastic surgeons must watch these celebrities on TV like model ships theyre releasing to the public.
Definitely. Bruce still has male musculature (and thus superior upper body strength than females) while Chaz is still female under her flab.
As pointed out, Bruce is a former athlete (decathlon was it?) so could probably beat most men his age in a fight, even in an evening gown.

No. When females become male they still look female to me, same as when a guy becomes female, he still has broad shoulders, see lots of transgender guys here in Liverpool, nothing against them but they still look male to me.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

What if you're a straight man trapped in a body that used to be Adonis-like, but is now flabby, and you feel your energy dwindling and you're starting to grow breasts like a woman?
I'd marry you Captain Steel

I'd marry you Captain Steel
I'd give you breast reduction surgery if it would help!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
No, because I'm married, but if I happened to be single I don't know. You can't help who you fall in love with. Too much of a hypothetical because it's never happened so I just can't answer.

Would any of you guys date Chelsea Manning? (Shown on the cover of The New York Times Magazine yesterday.)

No. When females become male they still look female to me, same as when a guy becomes female, he still has broad shoulders, see lots of transgender guys here in Liverpool, nothing against them but they still look male to me.
These look female to you?

http://www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx

These look male to you?

http://www.oddee.com/item_98843.aspx

I think that if they never tell their partners they will not be discovered as trans. At least until they have to explain why they cant have kids.

These look female to you?

http://www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx

These look male to you?

http://www.oddee.com/item_98843.aspx

I think that if they never tell their partners they will not be discovered as trans. At least until they have to explain why they cant have kids.
If they didn't tell their partners then surely that's deceiving them! I still wouldn't date or marry anyone who has had a sex change

According to those links Guap posted at least one of the transgender females still have a penis. I think a partner would notice that a 'girl' had a penis
I didn't bother looking at the links cos i knew someone else would for me!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Well just going by those photos they mostly would convince me. In the flesh is probably another matter, although I've seen some very convincing trans people in Thailand.