The worst movie youve seen thats come out in past 20 years.

Tools    

I quite enjoyed The Happening until the last act. It's not any good, but I liked it and quite liked the atmosphere it was creating. Then the old woman turned up and it went violently downhill. Which, considering how low it was already, was actually quite a feat.

I quite enjoyed The Happening until the last act. It's not any good, but I liked it and quite liked the atmosphere it was creating. Then the old woman turned up and it went violently downhill. Which, considering how low it was already, was actually quite a feat.
What I put in bold is M Nights bread n butter. He is the master at creating a mood and atmosphere. This film showed though you have to have something in the way of a substantial story or the mood ends up helping the mockery.

Lady In The Water was the same, the first half Paul Giamatti was miraculously carrying that ....well that but after an hour even his acting couldnt save it. Im convinced M Night was suffering from writers block at his hotels pool when writing that story.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Birdemic is even more godawful than The Room. Some people have no idea what a bad movie is.

Birdemic is even more godawful than The Room.
That's a bold statement. I just watched the trailer for Birdemic. Tell me, as someone who's seen the movie, would you say the trailer does it justice?

I'd also like to nominate Grey Skies (2010)

At this rate I think it's safe to say there are too many sh*tty films out there to only choose one.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That's a bold statement. I just watched the trailer for Birdemic. Tell me, as someone who's seen the movie, would you say the trailer does it justice?
I think it does. Of course, those are the best(!) scenes in the film.

Chloe (2009) - slow, dull, nonsensical, silly. Doesn't help that everyone's an absolute idiot in the movie, and not in an entertaining way.
Virgin Suicides (1999) - just some ******** flick, no idea what director wanted to show for it. Weird pacing, no concrete ideas, just... something.
It's a tie between these two.

Master of My Domain
North (1994)

My rating: Two middle fingers up. This movie, though only around 90 minutes, has enough content to offend almost anyone.

Honorable mention: The Last Airbender. Reason why it isn't my number one pick is because, at least that film has absolutely basic qualities a film should have.

Welcome to the human race...
Birdemic is even more godawful than The Room. Some people have no idea what a bad movie is.
Birdemic 2 is even worse.

Master of My Domain
I like Noah. It's Aronofsky being Aronofsky, therefore gains my approval.

I'm sure I forget most of the bad movies I've seen. I know I hated Identity Thief, Big Bad Wolves, Knight and Day, 2 Guns, The Transporter, The Thing (remake), A Nightmare on Elm Street (remake), Youth in Revolt, and Thor.

Chloe (2009) - slow, dull, nonsensical, silly. Doesn't help that everyone's an absolute idiot in the movie, and not in an entertaining way.
Virgin Suicides (1999) - just some ******** flick, no idea what director wanted to show for it. Weird pacing, no concrete ideas, just... something.
It's a tie between these two.
Chloe i agree on,but the virgin suicides i like!

Welcome to the human race...
Out of the 29 films that I currently have rated at
, 22 of them were made in the last 20 years.

In comparison, this applies to 2 out of my 34 current
films.

Out of the 29 films that I currently have rated at
, 22 of them were made in the last 20 years
I need to see this list.

Birdman is awesome IMO

The Room and Troll 2 aren't bad, they are a spectacle of ineptitude that can pass as riveting entertainment.

Dumb and Dumber 2, Twilight: New Moon, thank god I can't think of any others