How funny are these actors on a scale of 1-10?

Tools    

This isn't offensive. I posted something similar on a scale of 1-10 about beauty and it seemed to have offended some.

Here is something a bit lighter.

Just curious to see who you find funny and who you don't. Lets start with 10 funny people.

Please tell me how funny you think they are on a scale of 1-10, and at their FUNNIEST.

1. Bill Murray

2. Robin Williams

3. Chris Farley

4. Joan Rivers

5. John Candy

6. Kevin Hart

7. Jim Carrey

8. Whoopi Goldberg

9. Jerry Seinfeld

10. Lucille Ball

all around or just in movies? Jason Bateman for example i find hilarious in interviews but his movies are so unfunny it hurts

Ahck, too hard for me to scale, so comments will have to suffice.

Bill Murray...Indeed funny, (usually) also good in serious roles, but women think he's creepy.

Robin Williams...Funny as hell in off the cuff interviews, I'm not a fan of most of his movies.

Chris Farley...Funny on SNL and in the few movies he made. Sad he went so soon.

Joan Rivers...Not so much funny as entertaining.

John Candy...This is the funniest of the group, a talented man, you guys need to see more of his movies.

Kevin Hart....Who?

Jim Carrey...It's popular these days to knock Carrey, but the man is funny! He should have played Darrin Stevens in the movie Betwiched.

Whoopi Goldberg....loved her as Guinan on Star Trek, but don't find her funny.

Jerry Seinfeld...more annoying than funny.

Lucille Ball...the queen of classic comedy and yet in real person she's not funny at all! and she was the first to admit that too.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
1. Bill Murray 8

2. Robin Williams 2

3. Chris Farley 1

4. Joan Rivers 1

5. John Candy 8

6. Kevin Hart (Don't know who that is.)

7. Jim Carrey 3

8. Whoopi Goldberg 1

9. Jerry Seinfeld 1 (That George, now he's funny)

10. Lucille Ball (Never looked into it.)

I'll just rate funny to least funny

1. Jim Carrey ..I'm thinking of the dual scene in Cable Guy.. but also showed he still had it recently with Dumb and Dumber too
2. Bill Murray (In truth I don't find him that funny, just brilliant, I love Murray)
3. John Candy (again not that funny but I thought he was great, I would of liked to see him play some dramatic roles because he really had a likabilty factor, he made you on his side)
4.Robin Williams (Robin Williams)
5.Chris Farley (oh yeah, that guy, well someone has to go here)
6.Kevin Hart (although only when I watched him do an interview on Top Gear
7.. Whoopi Goldberg
8. Jerry Seinfeld, nobody in UK know who he is, we know the name, that's it.
9. Lucille Ball (no idea who Lucille Ball is)
10. Joan Rivers (Ridiculous woman who made me cringe whenever she spoke, totally not funny, childish. Didn't get her... at all, ****ing idiot)

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Only three of them are actually funny guys, the rest are either so hit and miss, or are just plain annoying.

1. Chris Farley
2. John Candy
3. Bill Murray

1. Bill Murray - 9

2. Robin Williams - 8

3. Chris Farley - 7

4. Joan Rivers - 7

5. John Candy - 6

6. Kevin Hart - 8

7. Jim Carrey - 7

8. Whoopi Goldberg - 6

9. Jerry Seinfeld - 7

10. Lucille Ball - 8

all around or just in movies? Jason Bateman for example i find hilarious in interviews but his movies are so unfunny it hurts
Just the person itself, whether in interviews or not. Laughter should not just be confined to the theater, or to TV sets.

And you can just rate them from least funny to funniest if you want. Just want to find out who is indeed the funniest person in the world.

1. Bill Murray - 5

2. Robin Williams - 7

3. Chris Farley - 5

4. Joan Rivers - 5

5. John Candy - 5

6. Kevin Hart - 5

7. Jim Carrey - 6

8. Whoopi Goldberg - 2

9. Jerry Seinfeld - 5

10. Lucille Ball - 5

Depends if we're talking 1-10c or 1-10f.

(nice crossover of threads)
What's the difference between c and f? How would you vote them on a scale of 1-10 at their funniest?

Just curious to see who you find funny and who you don't. Lets start with 10 funny people.

Please tell me how funny you think they are on a scale of 1-10, and at their FUNNIEST.
1. Bill Murray

2. Robin Williams

3. Chris Farley

4. Joan Rivers

5. John Candy

6. Kevin Hart

Don't know him well.

7. Jim Carrey

8. Whoopi Goldberg

9. Jerry Seinfeld

10. Lucille Ball

In order:

1. Joan Rivers
2. Whoopi Goldberg
3. Robin Williams
4. Jim Carrey
5. Jerry Seinfeld
6. Lucille Ball
7. John Candy
8. Bill Murray
9. Chris Farley

Can't include Kevin Hart. Don't watch his stuff.

Bill Murray is overrated beyond belief. I like Chris Farley, but not really for his comedic talent.

I think they're all hilarious in the right project. Any one of them would be the funniest person any of us know, if any of us knew them.
I don't know.... I'd feel kinda bad laughing at Robin Williams while he's tightening the belt around his neck.