Movie still: men in suits dancing

Tools    

Hello guys,
I´m a new one here, my question is kind of urgent... So please help me to find the movie from the link below. I have spend whole week asking so much people about this, and to be honest, here is my last hope!!!
Please remove the space between the words and the dots.

h ttp :/ / me dia.sn imka. bg /s1 /51 36/036 51512 3 .jp g?r= 0

I have only this picture from the movie!

Thank you for this help brother! At least I have the picture in the post!

So I should say that in the movie one of the actors is a Oscar winner and the main character is already dead... So could it be "Ray"? Maybe no, because the award it not for this movie? Or maybe? The hint I've got already is about this - Movie tells a story, there plays a Oscar winner, and the main guy is dead in nowadays!

Any ideas?

I have to return some videotapes...
The guy on the far right looks like Samuel L. Jackson to me. Maybe looks at his early filmography?

My first guess was Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (1988), even though they don't seem to have dancer type builds, maybe they were background performers? After scanning through a bunch of it, beyond the "Smooth Criminal" video, I can definitely rule that one out.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Was going to suggest Harlem Nights but I see someone else already suggested this.