Song Tournament # 8 The Mega Tournament

Tools    

Does anyone else here listen to country music, or should I stay away from country and try to find some more mainstream stuff?

:
I love country music. I'm not well up on recent stuff but was brought up listening to Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Jimmy Rodgers, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline etc

Oh yes, I'm in too

Okay, I'm dropping out of this, too. 256 songs is just too much. Sounds good, but it'll probably take a year to finish. And please don't plead, "You've gotta be a part of this, Sexy!" No, I do not.

No, I do not.

That's my new chant. No, I do not. No, I do not. No, I do not. No, I do not. No, I do not. No, I do not. No, I do not. No, I do not. No, I do not.

Of course I'm in. The chance to become incredibly annoyed when you all make yet another appalling musical choice? How could I bitch and moan about it without having a couple of dogs in the race.

I hope we're starting this soon. I just realized that my brother's wedding is coming up fast. I'll be out of state the week of August 10th. Not sure how much computer access I'll have.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Okay, I'm dropping out of this, too. 256 songs is just too much. Sounds good, but it'll probably take a year to finish. And please don't plead, "You've gotta be a part of this, Sexy!" No, I do not.
Out then! Be gone! Ban yourself!

16 nominations isn't anything new. 50 nominations a person and then I'll feel a difference.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I had to be somewhere this morning and haven't had time to even look at this thread, but I'll take Cricket's word that it's 16 people which is a great number. People can start posting nominations. I probably won't get to mine until tonight.

You haven't heard any Nick Drake or Spirit? Listen to those songs immediately, Cricket.

Also listen to the Klaatu song.

Let the night air cool you off
Will add links

(birthyear, 1991) - Geto Boys - Mind Playing Tricks on Me
(2001) - Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head
(2010s) - Freddie Gibbs and Madlib - Shitsville
(dedicated to honeykid) - Dead Kennedys - I Kill Children ()

I'll add the rest later