Predict-a-Death

Tools    

Predict-a-Death

At first I thought -- huh?? How???

And then I remembered this:

Any other reasons?

I think we'd never hear from Miss Vicky again if that happened. She'd have to ... go off by herself for a long time.
Well, for one thing, he lost his older brother. Sometimes, when people lose someone close, and I'm not sure how to say this, they care less about living or are less afraid of dying. He also appears to have a tendency to be on the wild side. He also recently worked closely with PSH on The Master. I consider him to be a brilliant actor and, in music and movies, sometimes the brilliant ones meet an early demise. This is not something I just thought of tonight.

Yea I hope nothing happens to him obviously. But if you put him in a list of 10 other actors in his age bracket, guys like Dicaprio, Jackman, Damon, and Wahlberg, wouldn't Phoenix be the one you'd be least shocked about something happening to? If he's a substance abuser at all, that's a real bad combination to go with someone who has suffered a deep loss. I feel for the guy.

Oh God, if Phoenix dies, I'm going to cry. He has such an awesome career ahead of him.

Anyway, this will seem extremely odd, but I SWEAR that I dreamt last night that Roman Polanski had died and that I was posting about it on here.

I don't believe in psychic predictions or anything like that, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

P.S. No need to tell me or anyone else how much you'd like it if he died because of his past. There's another thread for that.

Any well known pro-wrestler. Pro Wrestling has a higher mortality rate than the music industry, and its all due to drugs. HGH, steroids, PEDs, and painkillers.

As for the tv/movie industry......

Angelina Jolie is a notorious addict, and if she got any thinner she'd have to put some extra notches in her size 0 belt.