Halloween: The Missing Years

Tools    

hah that was pretty damn funny.

And yea they are probobly going to make up some story about younger Michael for the movie that will break not make sense with the older films but when a series is going for 9 films Continuity is not something I expect to be perfectly in tact

Neutral Milk Hotel
This has great potential to be MORE than a horror story if they do it right. Whoever says this is a bad idea for a halloween film is just riciculous. My God, accept something that might breath new life into the series rather than bashing it just because he dosent have a spray painted william shatner mask.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I agree. It's time for a Halloween that veers off from just Michael Myers killing teenagers. For God's sakes, he killed them on webcams the last time.

Bit of bad news guys. From what I read from Bloody Disgusting they got some news from a reliable source that they have scraped the prequel idea and are just going for a normal sequel. Halloweenmovies.com says they will have news very very soon so I will keep checking that and keep you guys posted. and also I think the god awful so called "actor" Busta Rhymes might return in this sequel. All my excitment for the new Halloween was just shot down.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/ind...plate=newsfull

Neutral Milk Hotel
Now i can say it sucks.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
It's times like these that I wonder just why the hell the studio heads scrap good ideas for crappy ones, when they know in the back of their heads their new idea sucks no matter what.

Unless they can be done right, sequels suck.

I think what the producers need to do is have a small panel of fans on set to keep everything to the public's liking. Just some people to make sure there aren't any plot screw-ups that change the continuity, and that sort of thing.

i heard there going to REMAKE friday the 13th!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
It's official: Rob Zombie is set to write and direct.

I for one am excited.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
I too am excited but also confused because just two days Rob Zombie said "I AM NOT MAKING HALLOWEEN 9"
Well, technically he didn't lie. He's making the ninth movie in the Halloween universe, but given that it's not going to be a sequel it wouldn't be called Halloween 9....

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his movies have been sh*t!

Hmmm... I am excited because it's different, not what I was expecting, and he's a huge horror fan... I can't picture what the film will be like (mainly cause I'm trying not to picture Halloween gone all House of 1000 Corpses style) but not being able to imagine his take on the Halloween series is a breath of fresh air. I seriously thought they were gonna plug in the webcams again.

you've got to be kidding we don't need halloween number 30 they took a great horror movie and drove it into the ground this movies has been bled for every last drop already let it rest

sci-fi-guy no offense but all 3 of them were great movies until they played all them out. they didn't know when to call it a day.

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
This has great potential to be MORE than a horror story if they do it right. Whoever says this is a bad idea for a halloween film is just riciculous. My God, accept something that might breath new life into the series rather than bashing it just because he dosent have a spray painted william shatner mask.

I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I'd put my two cents in. Yes I'll admit the series is terrible right now and it needs refreshed but making a prequel isn't going to do that. Halloween is not Halloween unless Michael has his mask on and butcher knife in hand. What they need to do is tie up all the loose ends to the story before they try to do anything drastically different. Wait till the stories finished before making a prequel. Also Rob Zombie is a fan of Halloween so maybe he can make a movie that the fans would want. If anyone is going to bring the whole story full circle, he should be the guy to do it.

I completely agree there. The series can't slide any further then it already has. If it does I'd say it is about time to call it quits.