startin to build a horror movie collection.

Tools    

Originally Posted by DancingMonkey
THE BLOB!!!!!! i saw it when i was little and it scared the crap outta me.
Well, the blob from the 50's was cool. It was a different time and different atmosphere. I believe that movie was in color too. Personally, I enjoyed The Thing (1982), The Omen, Wrong Turn, and the Exorcist, Jeeper's Creepers 1 mabe 2, Final Destination 1 mabe 2, the Hitcher(1986), Duel which is more of a thriller, Road Games which i heard was good but have yet to see it myself, and Prom night is a little freaky, but i only saw that when i was just an 11 year old kid so that may have had something to do with it.
Oh and i can't forget Scream, which was more of a comedy/horror than anything.

Dog Soldiers great sort of indie wherewolf flick

Evil Dead 1 and 2 and Army of Darkness(Army isnt really scary just damn good!)

Toolbox Murders, Dead Birds, Bride of Chucky, Child's Play, Sleepaway Camp 2, Lost Boys, Sixth Sense, Ginger Snaps Back 1 and 2, American Wherewolf in London (stay away from the paris version), Scream, and finnaly It.(Dear god I hate Clowns).

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Tetsuo: The Iron Man

my film of the moment
Good family movie.

The scariest movies I've seen and the only horror/thriller movies in my current CD collection are Jeepers Creepers I & II, Final Destination I & II, Joy Ride (my favorite-- "Candycane!!!!"), and Pacific Heights-- hey I thought it was scary! Don't ever be a landlord!

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Tetsuo: The Iron Man
I second that. I didn't really find it enjoyable... but it's freaky. I've only seen it once, years ago. Still freaked out by it.