How come people view Halloween 4, 5, and 6 as bad films?

Tools    

I really liked them, though people probably didn't like the sixth one since it revealed Michael to be controlled by a cult basically.

I thought Halloween 4 and 5 were quite scary. I couldn't get my hands to stop shaking after I watched 4 and 5 back to back. These films grossed the least when adjusted to inflation, and are looked at poorly by many fans.

Why?

Halloween 4 is my second favourite (Michael Myers only; i prefer Halloween III) Halloween after the original. I don't think it's great but i like watching it. Halloween 6 is the only Michael Myers film i haven't seen.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I didn't really like anything after the first movie, but same goes with most horror movies. A Nightmare On Elm Street 2, Childs Play 2, Friday The 13th part 2, Candy Man 2, the only exception is Texas Chainsaw Masacre 2.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

The Thorn trilogy deconstructs Myers, therefore it's inevitable that many audiences won't like the films.
As it happens, H6 is a fantastic film (one of the best ever made in my opinion)..

H6 is a brilliant left-wing allegory.

I didn't know there was a Halloween 6...is that a different film than Halloween H20?
Yes. Halloween 6 is Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers. Released in 1995 (H20 was 1998). There are two versions of the film -- a theatrical version and a Producer's Cut. The Producer's Cut is better.

It was Paul Rudd's first movie. He hates it. He plays a grown up version of the little boy Jamie Lee Curtis babysitted in the original Halloween.

Don't worry -- he doesn't die.

I really liked them, though people probably didn't like the sixth one since it revealed Michael to be controlled by a cult basically.

I thought Halloween 4 and 5 were quite scary. I couldn't get my hands to stop shaking after I watched 4 and 5 back to back. These films grossed the least when adjusted to inflation, and are looked at poorly by many fans.

Why?
As soon as I hear Friday the 13th Part....or Nightmare part....or Halloween part...I just roll my eyes. In all fairness the films have a huge stigma against them because of that. I remember the Dream Warriors Nightmare movie, I think it was part 4, was pretty damn entertaining, but that still was the last Nightmare on Elm Street Id see because....its the same old same old.