Do you find these girls to be good looking?

Tools    

How beautiful is Adrienne Barbeau on a scale of 1-10? And on looks alone and at her best.

How beautiful is Adrienne Barbeau on a scale of 1-10? And on looks alone and at her best.
I'd say, back in the day, a 7.

What happened to the picture you posted of two girls that looked like you had taken it off Facebook or something? Think Omni must have seen it since he posted 3 minutes before you edited.

Back in the day when she was 9, very sexy
I misread that.

What happened to the picture you posted of two girls that looked like you had taken it off Facebook or something? Think Omni must have seen it since he posted 3 minutes before you edited.
Nah. Just wanted to change it for now.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Pedobear approves, Omnizoa!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Back in the day she was a 9, very sexy with a great rack!
Yes, quite – and very hard to miss in Escape from New York as Harry Dean Stanton's "squeeze" .

Good idea to do this as a thread actually, as opposed to separate ones. I look forward to thegoldenfatty's next choice.

She looks like the older brother from Stranger Things
Yes. She's pretty, but a little masculine. She was famous for a couple other reasons however...