Question about Batman vs. Superman...

Tools    

Okay, my brother had a question about the film BVS Dawn of Justice.

He wants to know why Batman had premonition dreams of the Darkseid and his para-demons?

Why were the demons in his parents crypt? Why did the Flash visit him? And Superman mentioned her? Who's her?

What caused all these dreams? Was it supernatural?

Why did he have them? And what caused them? That's all I want to know.

The creature in his parents' crypt and the dreams involving insectoid looking creatures, was a bat rather than a demon/parademons.

Wayne is a damaged individual, and often has nightmares and broods on things more than is healthy. His obsession with Superman, and that Superman is evil, gives him nightmares about Supes becoming a tyrant and killing humanity.

The thing with Flash appearing, is possibly, and I say possibly, an incident of time travel that will pay off in Justice League.

A system of cells interlinked
Here's a better question that is still unanswered, what the hell was the casting director on when he cast Eisenberg as Luthor?
I second this question!

Eisenberg was truly obnoxious as Luthor, kills the first hour of the film.

I kinda liked him after he gets more dark and complex but jeez he's terribly over the top in early scenes