Who are your top 10 martial arts action superstars?

Tools    

And please place them in order going down from 5 to 1.

10. Chuck Norris.

When he came out in Expendables 2, he got the biggest pop (or applause), which shows what he meant to fans. Many people view him as a true legend in the industry. Always seemed like a nice guy. That's why I liked him. Tales of his roundhouse kick is legendary and his Chuck Norris facts are as well. The boogeyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris after all you know

9. Steven Seagal

One of the most fascinating martial arts action stars, but he never gets hit, and that...isn't...very....interesting.

8. Dolph Lundgren

The Russian Ivan Drago baby. He also plays the hilarious Gunner in Expendables, and one of my favorite roles He-Man in Masters of the Universe. And even though he hated that movie, and considered it his worst film, I happen to love it.

7. Jean Claude Van-Damme

Had a 360 degree kick, and beautiful kicks, but lacks the acting skill, and complicated choreography to really be number 1. Never seemed truly dangerous. Just seemed to have pretty kicks (though they were great) More of a 1, 2, stop combo kind of guy. Has a great physique, and is a handsome guy as well.

Great films by Van Damme- JCVD, Sudden Death, Kickboxer, Bloodsport, Hard Target,and Knock off, which had great action sequences.

6. Jason Statham

Professional diver turned action star. Transporters are classics. But can expand off and play humorous as well in Expendables, and Spy. Is going to play the main character in Meg, about a megladon shark.

5. Tony Jaa

Watch Ong Bak and you'll see his muay thai skills at work. Elbows and knees brother. Elbows and knees. Lacks the presence of a Jean Claude or a Bruce Lee, but is much more talented in choreography.

4. Bruce Lee

Seems indestructible in his films. It's like this guy is lethal. Who can beat him? His speed alone is worth watching. Was in great shape. Died tragically. His fight scene in the Roman coliseum with Chuck Norris is probably one of the greatest fight scenes ever put on film. Didn't get to see him do enough films to really make him #1. He only made 5 after all.

Return of the Dragon is his best film

3. Jet Li
The first film I saw him in the theater was The One. Cool film. Good concept, and that's where I was first introduced to Jason Statham, who in my opinion is one of the greatest martial arts action stars of all time. Was misused in the Expendables however. Always wondered what kind of physique he has, but have never seen it.

The One was great, and so was Unleashed, which displayed a more softer Jet Li.

2. Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan. He's the highest grossing martial arts film star of all time. Great because he adds humor, and uses surrounding objects, which makes him different from the others. He made what could quite possibly be the greatest martial arts film of all time with The Legend of Drunken Master. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

1. Scott Adkins

Now, this guy is amazing! Watch him as Boyka in Undisputed II and III. He was beyond good. Displayed an intensity, and anger that made you truly afraid of him. Good actor, and one of the best martial artists in the world. Just comes across like a jacked up lethal weapon. Watch his demonstrations on youtube. You won't be disappointed. The guy knows like 10 different martial arts for gosh sakes! And can't wait for Hard Target 2 to come!

I am the Watcher in the Night
I dunno if I'd ever have Adkins in a top 10, let alone 1. The rest of your list is pretty cool, I'd probably have Li at 1, Chan at 2 and Lee at 3.

Is Lundgren a martial artist?

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I dunno if I'd ever have Adkins in a top 10, let alone 1. The rest of your list is pretty cool, I'd probably have Li at 1, Chan at 2 and Lee at 3.

Is Lundgren a martial artist?
You have to see Undisputed II and III. Adkins is utterly amazing. And Lundgren was a European champion in martial arts. I think he was a heavyweight champion as well.