Survivor: Superheroes vs Supervillains gameplay and challenge thread

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Bittersweet that a game I was great at...was my undoing.

Suspect's Reviews

Bittersweet that a game I was great at...was my undoing.

"You were defeated by an imbecilic sailor with a speech defect. The awful fate of all supervillains is being undone by lesser fodder. As was I."

Maybe the next Survivor can be an open ended theme, can take from any pop culture form. That way someone could be Jack Sparrow, Elvis, Lex Luthor, Roland The Gunslinger, or whoever.

Survivor 4 Pop Culture! If someone is truly inspired by who they can pick, the output from them will be greater.

Alright then.

Nostromo - TUS
Cobpyth - Donnie
Daniel - Donnie
Seanc - Donnie
Rauld - Donnie
Hit Girl -TUS
7thson- Donnie
Mr. sparkle TUS
Tongo -TUS

"Enough time has passed to where it will be good form. I'm going to comment now on this nonsensical verdict, and the weak minded flotsam that came to this conclusion.

Why Cobpyth and Daniel voted Donnie? Perhaps it was because they played an identical game? Perhaps their friendship is great? It happens commonly to you lesser men that require such things.

I can see why 7thMing brought Suspect the sting. Payback. Never cross Ming unless there's no way he can retaliate.

As for Tin Rauld and Wolverlackey, I say their pettiness guided their final actions. HitGirl could rise above her alliance in-game to make the hard decision. For her own happiness she should distance herself from that fold next game, and align herself with an unstoppable force that is me.

This whole season has been but a blueprint for me. Your nuances, and tendencies are known to me now. Your feeble minds are an open book to my vast comprehension.

Survivor 4 I will destroy you all.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Farewell for now heroes and villians. The new year will herald the coming of a great character in the Survivor universe and she will crush any who oppose her!
An alliance with Tongo? Hahahaha!

Until then, puny mortals, quake in your beds and pray that my eye does not fall upon you.