What is your best worst movie

Tools    

(1986)
Ludicrous story + bad acting = 100% fun. Any horror movie junkie will love this for all the wrong reasons.
Yes
This one is also one of my classic good bad movie along with
Dead end Drive-in 1986

Ninjas condors 13

Fearless hyena

I thought about "every movie with Nicolas Cage", but instead, shot for the moon. It's Color Out of Space, the flick that put Nick on a special pedestal with Dwight Frye. It's the movie that was scheduled for a big release, but, at the last moment, got a blue ray release, which was marked down within 12 hours.

Runaway

Beastmaster

Hard ticket to Hawaii

I don't have a best but these three are okay:

Corman remind me this on
Death Race 2000

Blood Feast 2

Having given it some thought, my answer is probably 1971's The Headless Eyes.

Is it "bad"? Yeah. But it's also very interesting, has a handful of genuinely compelling scenes, and all the fake eyeballs a person could ask for!

2 other movie i can't stop to watch years after years
Blind Justice

Blind Fury

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Death Wish 3

Your right i almost forgot about this one. I became a real fan of bronson because of this one

Cherry 2000

Mindwrap

Nightfall

The Blood of Heroes

Wedlock

Some of these don't look to bad! 😂

Some of these don't look to bad! 😂
They are my best bad movie, i love that stuff

Also
The Vilain 1979

Hercule goes bananas/ in new york

nothing to rate it, pathetic and worthless
Great open mind... We already agree they are the wost. There's other forum whit fancy Stuff

I'll try to teach you something here. Few times i went to theater to see my kids school play. And i always found it interested, funny And i appreciated all their efforts. I had good time. But in reality if i used the same standard to judge the play. I'll probably say It was the worst pathetic and worthless play i ever saw. See what i mean?? Keep your mind open and you will find a way to appreciated more thing in life.

Here another one have a look
Street Trash (1987)