Anyone else watching Bull?

Tools    

I am a little late in the day in discussing this show, since there's just one episode left for the season. 🙄
But I have really been enjoying this show. The premise is a man -Michael Weatherly as Jason Bull- who's a trial consultant, whose goal is to figure out the psychological make up of the jurors, both before and during the trial, to help his client win the case. Like Perry Mason, he tends to work with clients who are innocent. I really like the premise -a 'law/courtroom show' based on the talent of someone who can, by astute questioning and gifted instinct, get a quick 'read' on people.

To this viewer, the show is intelligently written, well plotted, and well paced. It also has a unique distinction of having several directors, including the (unlikely lol) pair of Dr. Phil and Stephen Speilberg.

Well I'm wondering if anyone else has watched it ? CBS Tuesday evening, time changes tho, 9 or 10 pm) and if you 've enjoyed it as much as I have.

For me, it became a must see, and to be honest, there's not a lot of new shows that inspire my loyalty.

And yes I DID just post this on the wrong thread- belongs on television and music. @Yoda can move it if he'd like too.

( Shheeeshhh....Better not let ME in that court room, I 'd probably swear on the bench and sit on the Bible)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well I'm wondering if anyone else has watched it ? CBS Tuesday evening, time changes tho, 9 or 10 pm) and if you've enjoyed it as much as I have.
I was on the fence with the show "Bull" when it first started because the character of Dr. Bull was kind of annoying at first, but I decided to give it a chance because I liked the premise of the show, and I'm very glad that I stuck with it because now it's one of my favorite shows. I even think that Dr. Bull is a great character, and he doesn't annoy me at all anymore. (I guess he's an acquired taste. )

To this viewer, the show is intelligently written, well plotted, and well paced. It also has a unique distinction of having several directors, including the (unlikely lol) pair of Dr. Phil and Stephen Speilberg.
BTW, Dr. Phil and Spielberg are producers of the show, not directors.

Oh yeah, huge fan of the show. Followed Weatherly from NCIS (which I've quit watching) to this show. All the characters are great and I'm picking up on some new, good actors that I haven't been aware of (guest stars included) till now. Annabelle Attanasio (Cable) is my favorite character...her beauty is only part of the reason. I just have to post a pic of her:

Watched all of season 1 and am looking forward to season 2.
Did you watch it this week? If so, what did you think?

Dang it! I missed the season premiere so I'll have to watch it On-Demand. For some reason, all the shows I had set to record continually when the new season starts got unset, so Bull was the first show that I record that didn't, therefore I was able to get the others set to record. Anyway, back to the subject, I'll try to watch it sometime soon then give my opinion.

Watched all of season 1 and am looking forward to season 2.
This is season 3, not season 2.

Just watched the season premiere and thought it was superb...show is not going to be the same without Cable though.
I think this show gets better and better with every episode. The whole situation with Cable was a heartbreaker. (It was kind of strange watching the 2-part premiere of "9-1-1" (with the earthquake) right after watching the season premiere of "Bull".)

I don't really care much about it, but I check into an episode when I see it's on because I hear Eliza Dushku is in it sometimes.

I tried one episode. It was almost unbearable for me. There's something that I call the "JAG" filter, and I can't watch anything that uses that aesthetic value of production. Supernatural has it. So I can't watch that. I just can't with that kind of thing.

And then knowing it's loosely based on Dr Phil's early days..USING THAT GUY FROM NSCIS (biggest perpetrator of the "JAG" filter).

And I can watch some sh*t....

Anyone catch the finale? I know at least I and @gbgoodies enjoy this show. Maybe @dadgumblah and @Gideon58 are still watching too? @honeykid may even still be dropping in. Waddya think?

I will not spoil the end, but it surprised me & left me with a smile- 😀- and a question🤔 How will a certain person handle this upcoming change? Should be fun to see.

Yes, I'm still watching Bull and was blown away that he's gotten his ex-wife pregnant...Jason isn't exactly the dad type, should add a nice wrinkle to next season.

Anyone catch the finale? I know at least I and @gbgoodies enjoy this show. Maybe @dadgumblah and @Gideon58 are still watching too? @honeykid may even still be dropping in. Waddya think?

I will not spoil the end, but it surprised me & left me with a smile- 😀- and a question🤔 How will a certain person handle this upcoming change? Should be fun to see.

I still watch "Bull" every week. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite shows, so I was glad to read that it was renewed.

About the finale, Bull seemed to be okay with the news when she told him, but I don't think Bull will handle it well as the due date comes closer. Hopefully Benny will come back because the show wouldn't be the same without him, but a little tension between the two of them for a while could make for some interesting episodes.

Just watched the season premiere and I'm glad that Bull and Benny worked things out but I have a feeling it's not going to last. LOVE Freddy Rodriguez as Benny.

Just watched the first 3 eps of the very first season (2016) to see what y'all are talking about. Weatherly is perfect casting for the way Dr. Bull is written, and the rest of the cast falls in line nicely.

As the show proceeded, I realized that it's one of those "slick" big network (CBS) programs, where not a hair is out of place, and its polish overwhelms the viewer like a strong wind. It has a "Stepford Wives" feel to it, with all the t's crossed and the i's dotted.

Still, the characters are strong and the stories are supported by a withering array of technology. They even manage to include obligatory support for PC/SJ without hitting the audience over the head with it.

Despite it's early glaring sheen, for me it will provide a source for a 45 minute engagement when you only have time for one.. No telling where they go from here (and don't tell me).

~Doc

Just watched the season premiere and I'm glad that Bull and Benny worked things out but I have a feeling it's not going to last. LOVE Freddy Rodriguez as Benny.

I knew that Bull and Benny were going to work things out eventually, but I loved that way they showed that they both needed each other, but neither one of them wanted to be the first one to go crawling back to the other one.

This show just keeps getting better and better as it goes on.

I just read that Freddy Rodriguez is leaving the show.

Bull Showrunner Glenn Gordon Caron, Actor Freddy Rodriguez Ousted After Internal Investigation by CBS

I love Benny. The show just won't be the same without him.
Hmmm. I wonder if it's a PC hatchet job? If you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

I agree that Rodriguez will be missed. His character Benny grows on a person to where he was a big part of the show.