Happy Birthday David Letterman

Tools    

( my personal top ten list)
I still miss:
1-stupid pet tricks
2- stupid human tricks
3- great interviews like Johnny Galecki telling what it's like to be struck by lightning
4- impossible interviews like Dave telling a disheveled inchoate Jaquin Phoenix, "I m sorry you couldn't be here tonight. "
5-Dave's mom baking pies
6- The top ten list - and Johnny Carson's surprise appearance reading one
7- hilarious original sketches - like seeing how long it takes person in a bear suit to get a hug on the streets of New York City. It took the entire hour long show!
8- Dave being a dope
as an employee at Taco Bell
9-Velcro suits, diving into a vat of water covered in alka seltzer, exploding things with kid scientists
10-The music!The music! The music!!
Your fans still miss ya, Dave, have a great day

You can't win an argument just by being right!
( my personal top ten list)
I still miss:
1-stupid pet tricks
2- stupid human tricks
3- great interviews like Johnny Galecki telling what it's like to be struck by lightning
4- impossible interviews like Dave telling a disheveled inchoate Jaquin Phoenix, "I m sorry you couldn't be here tonight. "
5-Dave's mom baking pies
6- The top ten list - and Johnny Carson's surprise appearance reading one
7- hilarious original sketches - like seeing how long it takes person in a bear suit to get a hug on the streets of New York City. It took the entire hour long show!
8- Dave being a dope
as an employee at Taco Bell
9-Velcro suits, diving into a vat of water covered in alka seltzer, exploding things with kid scientists
10-The music!The music! The music!!
Your fans still miss ya, Dave, have a great day
#4. That was hilarious, especially because I got totally suckered in. I had no idea he was promoting one of his movies. The joke sure was on me when I found out. Great fun!

David Letterman was on the Ellen Degeneris show today and she gave him just about the full hour. He was wonderful - he can spin a joke out of thin air like making cotton candy. He was talking about what it's like to have his son become a teenager; saying he asked Harry one morning if he'd had breakfast; and his son replied :"I' m not sure." - Dave had me lmao the whole hour.

Dave looks well , still lean and trim- except for that
g<][%%#m beard which he still refuses to shave, even for loyal fans (like me).

He will be having Ellen on one of his future Netflex interview shows. But seeing him today, I have to admit that I do miss seeing him regularly on network tv - wish he'd do a regular show again- even one a week. Doesn't even have to be on late in the evening ; we know he's getting older and may not want to stay up that late at night.

I do watch a few of the other late hour talk shows, but not as regularly; and I rarely make it through the entire hour, as I did with Dave. When it comes to a great show through and through- stand up, interviews, throwing stuff outta windows, surprise celebrity guests and spots from the local deli guys, not to mention roller skating dogs- no one can touch Dave.

I only wish I get my hands on that beard and a razor tho.

Miss the guy.