Movie Trivia Game!

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?

No. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was given an Honorary Award, but it wasn't nominated for Best Picture.

The answer to this question is It's My Party...here's a new question:

John Travolta and Olivia Newton John starred together in 1978's Grease, the highest grossing movie musical of all time. Name the 1981 film which reunited John Travolta and Olivia Newton John onscreen.

here's a new question:

John Travolta and Olivia Newton John starred together in 1978's Grease, the highest grossing movie musical of all time. Name the 1981 film which reunited John Travolta and Olivia Newton John onscreen.

I haven't seen it, but I think it was called Two of a Kind.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
I got you by Sonny and Cher

What crossover film took 15 years to make?
I don't know what you mean by "crossover film"
I'm also stumped on this.

I assume that a "crossover film" is a movie that merges characters from two or more film franchises into a new movie, but I don't know any that took 15 years to make.

For example, the movie Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein is a crossover movie combining the Abbott and Costello movies with the Universal Monster movies.

Maybe @Cobra can give a better explanation.