2020 World Series

Tools    

How u doin @mark f? You been waiting a minute for a title yeah? Think they'll repeat next year?

The trick is not minding
How u doin @mark f? You been waiting a minute for a title yeah? Think they'll repeat next year?
They stand a great chance to repeat, but Atlanta and San Diego are quickly improving as well.
Of course, I thought the Cubs were also going to win at least 1 more WS and look what happened there.

Sigh.

We were beat by the better team. They were the only team that had a better record than ours this season too. Imagine that, Tampa is the 2nd or 3rd lowest payroll in all of baseball and had the second best record in all of baseball. I have no sour grapes, but baby you better believe if we were facing the Braves instead we would have won the whole thing.

Congratulations to the Dodgers, and to Mark F. Just promise me that if you ever get to the world series again and are facing Boston or New York to sweep them outright.