MoFo Discord

Tools    

BUMP!!

Link is still the same

https://discord.gg/YSKh5BS

Don't forget, we've got a MoFo Weekend in September for Night and Dawn Of The Dead, Discord only, live voice chat.

Had a couple new people join the channel...

Need to ask something though... when you join MoFo's server, don't forget to say hello and tell us what your name is on MoFo so I can edit your nickname.
We've got those new people, and I have no idea who they are
Don't worry about losing your own Discord username though, the nickname change I make will only be on MoFo's server, it won't affect your name in any other servers you're a member of.

Bump! Link is still the same https://discord.gg/YSKh5BS

Don' forget as well there's Romero's Night and Dawn of the Dead, full chat-and-watch, this weekend: Details Here

Ok... need to reiterate: If your Nickname on Discord is the same as your MoFo Username, it will mean we do know who you are and we can make you a full member from the outset.

However: If your Discord Nickname is different from MoFo...
Upon joining MoFo Discord, you will need to secure your MoFo Username on the server.
Do this by introducing yourself in the General Chat.

This means I can change your "Nickname" on the server (this won't affect any other servers you're a member of), so it matches your Username on MoFo, and thus everyone will know who you are.

There's been a few new additions to the MoFo server who didn't say who they are on the forum, so they are currently sitting unable to access the voice chats and various other features.
Telling us who you are, means you will be able to do voice chat, plus anything else on the server that is given to the proper members.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yo! I've been accepted and I'm in there now but I can't tell if I'm good through my PC (I allowed Discord to use my PC mic) and if I need headphones to hear.

I'm going to be on Discord for the next hour or so if anyone wants to test the voice chat out.
Just prepping and making sure everything's ok for tomorrow night's Weekend Of The Dead.

You ready? You look ready.
I have no life outside of work, and I do just about everything from my mobile. So I'll be present in the server just about everyday. Feel free to come annoy me.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Joined.

Could you enable nicknames on the server? I'd like people to know I'm Redwell on there.

I will join but you must add pokecord

Bump!

Link for the server is still the same https://discord.gg/YSKh5BS

Also, the next MoFo Weekend in the schedule is next weekend, the Jurassic movies... Feb 9th and 10th.