Movie Forums Letterboxd Page

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yeah, it's not even 4000, to be honest. It's 3911 to be exact.

I'm leaving some titles for my future viewing experience. This way I will still be able to experience some of Godard films for the first time in my life.

Yeah, it's not even 4000, to be honest. It's 3911 to be exact.

I'm leaving some titles for my future viewing experience. This way I will still be able to experience some of Godard films for the first time in my life.
Well, it's Godard. He will probably be in his 150s and still making 2 or 3 movies per year

Love that you have rated a commercial he directed
His worst movie. Lynch's Lady Blue Shanghai on the other hand is very good.
Well, it's Godard. He will probably be in his 150s and still making 2 or 3 movies per year
True hipster never dies!

Rated all my 4.5 movies (except for about a dozen that gave an error and two not found in the database). I'm done with this f**** site.

BTW, I'm a beast of speed. RYM thinks I'm a bot, or something:

EDIT: Found out you can comment on other people's reviews. Already scorned seanc for his Werckmeister Harmonies review/rating.

Also found out you can't upload your own avatar picture. You can only connect your account to Twitter or some other stuff and then the avatar from these sites is automatically an avatar on Letterboxd. LAME!

EDIT 2: "One or more components on this page failed to load. Please try again." - this info appears every two clicks. What's wrong with this site? RYM is sooo much better. And Mubi would've been, if not for the lack of half stars.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm using Letterboxd again (at least for the moment), add me if you haven't already!

I never saw Letterboxd so A E S T H E T I C
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

movies can be okay...
My account - https://letterboxd.com/OKhalil/

It's pretty empty though, since I'm not really interested in rating movies or making lists, especially now that the school year is starting. For now, it will remain as a place to just chuck in the movies I see or seen.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Aaaah, a typical day on Letterboxd.

Since when did it become the favourite hang out place of Commies and psycho-feminists?
LOL
gotta love Letterboxd.

Welcome to the human race...
Since the alternative is staying on an old message board where all the mods are capitalists, I guess.

But seriously, it's funny to see The Sci-Fi Racist is apparently still active on there.