Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire Pics wowow

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
Not a real fan of the movies, but I like the books.Here is some pics from upcomming one.

Not sure if these are real or not. you be judge

Your number one source of the FORCE
I just found out that those pictures are not real !!! Both pictures were on mugglenet.com under the section Photoshop fun

If you dont believe me look here...

lol, they arent real

Hey, I know you pointed that out already...but I just wanted to clarify why it is a fake:
1) well, you said...it came from muggle.net under Photoshop fun
2) the first picture: Harry is in his quidditch robes...he was not in them in the book
3) in the second picture: the stands where the people are supposedly sitting is just a cut-out pic of the geonosis execution scene in SW II: Attack of the Clones...that little snippet is cut out of the big picture to make it look like its just the stands//and the lighting is varied in the picture so it wouldnt look realistic anyway

BUT, they were good pics to begin with. It had me fooled until I looked at it a second time.

Randomly visiting for now
Jrs, those are some good shots thanks . And Frank....thanks for the thread and the photoshop pics . Effort appreciated

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Does anyone know if there is a link to see the trailer in Windows Media Player format?? I've been wanting to see it but can only find trailer in Quicktime...

You can download the teaser trailer here.... (It also includes an short interview with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson)

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
that was more of a behind-the-scenes footage. i meant like something that you would see in a theater, you know what i mean. is there anywhere else to find the trailer in Windows Media format?

Here man... but the one i posted earlier has more shoots of the movie...

What in the hell does that got to do with anything... you just wasted a minute of my life and 3-4 hours of yours by searching for that clip...