8.70%
2 votes
Hellraiser
65.22%
15 votes
Just Him Pimp
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Someone Save Us College Kids
Alright there has been many suspicions. Well there is no way of knowing if he is telling the truth or if he's just him. But who do you think PimpDashizzle is. The reason Im doing this because well I want to know what you think.

I dont know who any of those guys are so I think of Pimp as, well......Pimp.

i say that he's actually the spoon that was pitted against yoda in a poll some time ago

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't really think he's like Django...I mean that guy was horrible. This guy seems ok, really.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Someone Save Us College Kids
There "was a civi war way before". It was A ex user named The One and The other Django vs yoda, and all and the One had a real beef with me. Just research some of there posts.

My little amount of text next to my avator pays homage and respect to those that have been slain before me. If you want to disagree with me about anything, do it. Just defend yourself - Golgot and I have got a decent political thing going, without bringing stupid crap into it, like Zzat does. Vote for me, PimpDaShizzle, and I will keep all suckers in check with the back of my hand. "Don't get pimp slapped." - Snoop Doggy Dogg (AKA, my Homey From da' Hood)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Why'd he get banned? I liked him.

Originally Posted by OG-
Why'd he get banned? I liked him.
he might have just pulled the stunt that Dillskies did, and changed his user title to "Banned"

There's a difference between him and Django. Django didn't ever seem to have a sense of humor, and he took everything very personally. PimpDaShizzle has a sense of humor and doesn't really care what you say about him. Sometimes I even find myself laughing at things he says.

Django was an unbalanced individual. Pimp was just a dumb guy, you know, but a funny one. I honestly think he was purposely acting stupid for some laughs most of the time. I think his shennanigans were far less annoying than Django's shennanigans.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
He really reminded me of this...

The People's Republic of Clogher
He reminded me of Ali G.

Go figure.....

Randomly visiting for now
He didn't seem that bad (at least not as bad as Django) but as you can see I haven't been around very long. Seeing as lots of ppl hated him could somebody direct me to a thread where he was being a jerk? Just so I know what all the fuss was over

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
could somebody direct me to a thread where he was being a jerk? Just so I know what all the fuss was over
You can look that one up yourself, it probably won't tell you much as probably his worse stuff was cut out by a moderator

GimmeGoodRep
I've read most of Pimp's stuff and read most of Django's stuff and he stuff from Hellraiser. I think PimpDaShizzle is simply PimpDaShizzle, he's funny and Django didnt have a sence of humor and I think he was just trying to get attention. I kinda thouhgt Pimp was funny.

i'm kinda sorry he's gone