What films are on the IMDb Bottom 100 that aren't that bad?

Tools    

^What it says on the tin - what films are on the IMDb bottom 100 that actually weren't that bad?

Furry Vengeance wasn't that bad, it entertained my nephew enough...

I haven't watched any of those...

Nice thread.. I found the following enjoyable, They were certainly bad, but don't deserve to be in the Bottom 100.. & if they do deserve to be in the Bottom 100, then so does Prince of Persia, which was IMO worse than these.

Battlefield Earth.
American Ninja V.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it:

I really didn't mind Meet The Spartans.

Thought it was quite funny in a stupid childish way; but you see I think the problem with IMDB is that mostly the people vote a film down because they compare it to films like The Godfather or Pulp Fiction or some other legendary movie instead of just taking it as a standalone film and looking at it and thinking 'what is this film setting out to achieve and does it do that justice'

people vote a film down because they compare it to films like The Godfather or Pulp Fiction or some other legendary movie instead of just taking it as a standalone film and looking at it and thinking 'what is this film setting out to achieve and does it do that justice'
Exactly... I had the same discussion with Planet regarding this..
You just can't compare such films..

The same with Asylum movies, they release films based on major productions released at the moment... they had Transmorphers when Transformers came out... & there are many more..

Like I said earlier I would probably rate Prince of Persia in my bottom list..
Just hate that film, along with Pearl Harbor. Mainly coz they are big budget productions & they suck big time.

I've heard Troll and Troll 2 were actually decent to watch. This is all speculation and rumor, of course.

This is way less fun. I thought I could find one movie on there that I could troll (<- c wut i did thar????) yall with an defend, but, sadly, I could not.

Just for laughs, check out some of the worsts on Metacritic's list. (scroll down a little)

Kung Pao!: Enter the Fist cracked me up quite a bit, I remember.

So... what's the verdict? The concept doesn't sound half bad.

And I was just about to rant on how the second half of Kung Pao! was its strongest section. Yeah... whatever...

What's your definition of "annoying"? I'd prefer for you to justify your reckless use of language a little before you just start spouting it as criticism for a very, very fine film. The last act of Kung Pao! was probably one of the most moving finales since Shakespeare's Hamlet, and Oedekerk's innovative reworking of Eisensteinian montage theory is simply breathtaking. The constant homages Oedekerk pays to the ideas of G. W. F. Hegel and German Idealism in general are brilliant. However, the film's performances are its true strength. They are probably some of the best performances this decade IMO. All in all, I both loved and respected this film.

10/10