Due Date Directed by Todd Phillips

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Due Date is an upcoming comedy starring Robert Downey Jr (Ironman) Zack Galifianakis (The Hangover) and Jamie Fox (Law Abiding Citizen) This film looks hilarious stuff, its being directed by Todd Phillips the guy who brought us The Hangover and Road Trip.

The plot focuses on two men: a highly strung expectant father (Downey) and an aspiring actor (Galifianakis) on a cross country road trip so the father can arrive in time to see his child's birth. This movie was filmed in Las Cruces, New Mexico and around the Atlanta, Georgia area.

Two smuckles. That's actually not bad for a Hollywood comedy. It looks better than the vast majority of comedy films.... There again, so does chlamydia. I'd take a look at another trailer, though. Y'never know.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Looks somewhat funny. For some reason it gives me a Planes, Trains and Automobiles vibe. Galifianakis is basically playing the same character he did in The Hangover though.

Suspect's Reviews

As a lonnnnng time fan of Zach Galifianakis, I definitely can't wait for this!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Looks somewhat funny. For some reason it gives me a Planes, Trains and Automobiles vibe. Galifianakis is basically playing the same character he did in The Hangover though.
I got that from the trailer aswell

saw the trailer in the theater, looks pretty awesome loved the hangover + Same director & Zack Galifianakis who played an awesome character in the hangover

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just saw this... Aside from a few over-the-top moments, I pretty much enjoyed this movie. The chemistry definitely existed between Downey and Zack, and there were lots of good laughs. I'd say it hits about 75-80% of my hopeful expectations. Very similar to Planes, Trains and Automobiles, and these 2 pay solid homage to Candy and Martin, in their unique ways, of course.

Yeah that was a pretty good film, though hangover was even more funny to be honest.

I just watched Due Date yesterday and it had me laughing. It was a treat to see Robert Downey Jr do a role like this and Zack G was his funny self as usual.

I thought it had some funny moments which was expected. Although these films are pretty much all the same. Zack G character seemed almost the exact same as in the hangover. I give most of these films 5/10 and this one is no different.

Still have not see this.