May I ask for your prayers

Tools    

Hi, everybody,

I know that I'm a noob in this forum, but I would like to request for a few prayers from you guys. My fiance' of almost a year is from 8300 miles away, and I met him online through my dear sister. Him, along with his two sons and only daughter, have been the best thing that has ever happened to me after two failed relationships. All that he has ever done to me is make me and my two sons happy even from far away... We have been through both good times and bad, just like any couple does in real life and still manage to stay strong, despite the distance, time zones and circumstances. He has given me new reason to believe that there is the possibility of a "happily ever after".

Just last night, I found out that he managed to go to the hospital during the first signs of a heart attack. The doctors managed to avert the situation by inserting coronary stents to enable his heart to pump blood into his system, as one of the veins was already constricting due to plaque buildup.

He is currently recuperating at the ICU and will be moved to the CICU tomorrow for further observation in the next couple of days.

Through all this time, him and I have never even met IRL... I would like you help and please, please, pray for his full recovery so he can live a full life with his children and for us to have a possibility of meeting soon.

I only wish him nothing but the best, because this is what he has given me.

All in all, thank you in advance and more power to everyone!!! God bless...

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm not a religious man but if the power of positive thought means anything at all, he's got mine.

Sending positive vibes his way.... keep us posted... and I hope you guys get to actually meet one day...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
He is in my thoughts Maxine Please keep us posted and all the best to you

Female Jungle Poster
Wishing you and your loved ones the best of luck, and a wonderful future.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Hello to my MoFo friends!

I would like to inform everybody that my fiance' was discharged from the hospital yesterday, after a successful operation and a weekend at the ICU and the CICU unit. He was ambulant to take a ride home and be reunited with his three children. His artery was 90% occluded, but the cardiologist was able to insert the stents in time, so there was no major nor permanent damage. He has been given additional medications that need to be taken for a year, and has to watch his eating habits and kick the smoking from now on (crosses fingers).

I would like to thank God, and thank you all for sending your positive thoughts and prayers to him during this past weekend. It has been an eye-opener for us to never take today for granted, as it is the only time we can ever really have, and to always cherish that which seems mundane... Waking up to your partner each day, sharing a cup of coffee as you watch the sunrise together, kissing in the rain, holding hands, sharing smiles, and sleeping beside him/her at the end of the day... those are things I would wish for everyone to appreciate more, as you and your partner grow together in time.

May you be blessed and my deepest gratitude to all.

You'l be part of my prayers

Btw, I'm from the Philippines too!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hello to my MoFo friends!

I would like to inform everybody that my fiance' was discharged from the hospital yesterday, after a successful operation and a weekend at the ICU and the CICU unit. He was ambulant to take a ride home and be reunited with his three children. His artery was 90% occluded, but the cardiologist was able to insert the stents in time, so there was no major nor permanent damage. He has been given additional medications that need to be taken for a year, and has to watch his eating habits and kick the smoking from now on (crosses fingers).

I would like to thank God, and thank you all for sending your positive thoughts and prayers to him during this past weekend. It has been an eye-opener for us to never take today for granted, as it is the only time we can ever really have, and to always cherish that which seems mundane... Waking up to your partner each day, sharing a cup of coffee as you watch the sunrise together, kissing in the rain, holding hands, sharing smiles, and sleeping beside him/her at the end of the day... those are things I would wish for everyone to appreciate more, as you and your partner grow together in time.

May you be blessed and my deepest gratitude to all.
I am so happy for you Maxine and he aswell as your familys are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and with no further complications x

Hope you're all ok after the earthquake today in the Philippines
x
Oh my goodness not another Earthquake I hope everyone in the Philippines are ok and serving well you are also in my thoughts and prayers x

Hope you're all ok after the earthquake today in the Philippines
x
Hola! Yes, the earthquake was a 6.2 in intensity and was tectonic in origin. We were on the fourth floor of the office when it happened in three waves. Thank goodness no major damage and no casualties were reported.

Thank you and I wish you well too.

I am so happy for you Maxine and he aswell as your familys are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and with no further complications x

Oh my goodness not another Earthquake I hope everyone in the Philippines are ok and serving well you are also in my thoughts and prayers x
Hi, Newt,

Thank you for your message! Its very heartwarming to know that MoFo peeps look out for each other; and yes, we are all okay after the 6.2 earthquake that hit the metro. God bless...

You'l be part of my prayers

Btw, I'm from the Philippines too!
Hey there, XXScarfaceXX!

Nice to see a fellow Pinoy in an international forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here and MARAMING SALAMAT for your prayers!