If you could sleep with any character...

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
OK from the entire history of film, which character really does it for you - im not just talking about a hot actor/actress, but specific characters, who would you go for?

I cannot say that I am a big Winona Ryder fan in most instances, but Lydia was way hot.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours

the main cast of cruel intentions

the ladies from kissing jessica stein, two of the best written female characters in years

nuff said

you know he'd probably kill you afterwards but who could say no?

Ripley mainly from Alien: Resurrection

I'm not sure if I should laugh... or puke....

BTW... don't we have a thread like this already or one similar?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

If I could sleep with any character, it would be with a minor off-stage character in a little-known off-off-off Broadway play.
It is a character that was based on myself

Ego? What ego? I don't see any vast bloated ego.

Welcome to the human race...
BTW... don't we have a thread like this already or one similar?
I think it's more of a "characters you fell in love with" thread, which for some people is totally different to picking people to sleep with...

amateur pianist

George McFly

OK from the entire history of film, which character really does it for you - im not just talking about a hot actor/actress, but specific characters, who would you go for?
Aha!! I'd go for Ice, the Jet who took over the Jets gang leadership in West Side Story, following Riff's death.

I cannot say that I am a big Winona Ryder fan in most instances, but Lydia was way hot.
*Bump.
Wtf...!?

Just kidding 7thson.
But I don't think she would be my type, honestly. Everybody has different tastes that's for sure (from my personal experiences.)