What Character Best Describes the Above MoFo?

Tools    

In your opinion, what movie or television character best describes the above MoFo and why?????

I'm not quite sure if this thread has been created before, but I did my damndest to search.

You remind me of Gilligan... always helpful and sweet...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
You remind me of Gilligan... always helpful and sweet...
Caitlyn, to me, is like Charlotte in Lost In Translation - philosophical, brilliant, gorgeous.. and seeking... something.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Sammy reminds me of Scully in "X Files". Rational yet emotional, kind of a loner but with lots of empathy for others, smart and good at what she does, stubborn, opinionated and strong-minded. And red hair. Right? ..and I bet you've been abducted once or twice..

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Piddy reminds me of Luke Skywalker, handsome, Blonde, intelligent, articulate and Courageous

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Nebbs is Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, always seeing the good in people and always there with kind words.
Now if I only had a heart.......put em up, ppppppput em up

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by nebbit
Darth has to be Mel in Brave Heart, I can see you running over the highlands in a kilt, showing your cute Chewbacca legs and that hairy little bottom
And his trimmed around haggis!

Oh, and Nebbs reminds me of that spaced out cat in Doctor Snuggles. I don't know why really because I don't even remember much of Doctor Snuggles. But there was a cat in there who, for some reason, reminds me of Nebbit.

Put me in your pocket...
Piddy reminds me of Westley/The Dred Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride.
Handsome, smart, a great sense of humor, adventurous, clever and not afraid to stand up to an Andre' the Giant or match wits with a Vizzini.

Aniko, naturally, reminds me of Katherine Hepburn... It's inevitable. So instead of trying to pick the right Hepburn character, of course my choice is:

Cate Blanchett as Hepburn in The Aviator.

Aniko, and this is of course a bit cheesy, also reminds me of the mom in "Little House on the Prairie", Caroline Ingalls, played by Karen Grassle. Motherly, secure, great mom, keeping things together, good wife, intelligent, and hot... A true matriarch!

Lets put a smile on that block
Piddy reminds me of Babe...the pig. I love his little teats!

Oink!

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Yeeeeeah BABY YEAH!
You mean "Yeah BABE yeah!" right? You changed my pic! Now I'm expecting a new one every whole hour. Chop chop! Get to work!!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
You mean "Yeah BABE yeah!" right? You changed my pic! Now I'm expecting a new one every whole hour. Chop chop! Get to work!!
Pork Chop Chop?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Sammy reminds me of Scully in "X Files". Rational yet emotional, kind of a loner but with lots of empathy for others, smart and good at what she does, stubborn, opinionated and strong-minded. And red hair. Right? ..and I bet you've been abducted once or twice..
It is red...-ish dark blond.

Piddy... Ethan Hawks' character in Before Sunrise/Before Sunset: intelligent, educated, attractive, thoughtful, and I'd put money on your being a good conversationalist.

Welcome to the human race...
The guy above me reminds me of Silent Bob in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - he loves monkeys.

The City Sleeps In Flames
The DUDE