OK OK OK OK how many times have I done this?

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
Dear Mofos(dont feel like about commas and stuff so gonna let it out),

Over the past year I have noticed that I have contributed nothing of real importance to this forum. Whether it be my lack of knowledge on political agenda of others or im just to lazy to learn or im not very literate. I feel i need to fill the gap in my life and I need to change the way I am. Personaly and both open. So I'll be leaving mofo for good or untill I change and i feel Im ready to make intelligable posts. just so there no turning back. I got to get some skelitons out of my closet. Do anyof you rember the USer "the one" and Imaature little pric right? Welll it just so happens to be that little pric is me Frank Castle. SO now I have nothing else to reveal I say good bye mofo.

PS. It will be a different user name so you wont know its me. PEACE

Good-bye Frank. We all appreciate you here whether you realize it or not. However, if you're dead-set on leaving, then at the very least, send A0Z back to us.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Over the past year I have noticed that I have contributed nothing of real importance to this forum.
If that was true you wouldn't have 6 little green dots.

Think it over and if you still feel the same way, may the road rise up to meet you and the wind be always at your back. Take care.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
If that was true you wouldn't have 6 little green dots.

Think it over and if you still feel the same way, may the road rise up to meet you and the wind be always at your back. Take care.
7 dots

Originally Posted by Frank Castle

PS. It will be a different user name so you wont know its me. PEACE
those of us who are more experienced with computers....(and the owners and moderators of this site) will still know who you are based on your IP. .

And yeah..Tacitus can't really count.

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
those of us who are more experienced with computers....(and the owners and moderators of this site) will still know who you are based on your IP. .

And yeah..Tacitus can't really count.
all true, but I think Yoda will let Frank let him have his fun

And maybe Tac can't count, be we can count on him.

Arresting your development
Frank buddy! Knock that Shit off! Quit acting like you're not a decent fun shade of Mofo. Grow with the forum and your fellow posters as an individual not just some bland user name.

Running off and changing masks is not ever going to earn the respect you sought. Just be yourself!

Take it easy on what ever you decide!

Your buddy

T. O' Sullivan (aka Mr. Last)

Come back Frank, we miss you, today is your birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Wondered where he disappeared to.....and now i know. Hopefully no more MoFo's shall be leaving us soon.....

The City Sleeps In Flames
Sup

The City Sleeps In Flames
Why thank you cool person. What's shakin'