Hi, I'm new.

Tools    

Eclectic Mystery Science Fiction Movie Fruitcake
I'll tell you the truth - my internet connection was spotty tonight (for the second night in a row) and I was jonesing for a movie- and then I realized that I was really jonesing to just chat and read and do what I used to do on a million other bboards that I quit quite a while ago.
I'm a real nerdgal. I love science fiction, fantasy, some horror (usually of the spiritual kind), yes, I love Futurama (I noted the avatars!) and can do a pretty good Zoidberg, though I look like Leila. *chuckle*

TO get to know me is to become confused. I like Star Trek OS, LEXX, Dr. Who, Tolkien, Sherlock Holmes, NASA, Game of Thrones, White Queen, Art House Films, puppetry, fish, cats, and the weird and wonderful list goes on.

I HOPE that I can find some kindred spirits here who are as strange as I am.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You'll fit right in. Welcome to the forum.

I
I'm a real nerdgal. I love science fiction, fantasy, some horror (usually of the spiritual kind), yes, I love Futurama (I noted the avatars!) and can do a pretty good Zoidberg, though I look like Leila. *chuckle*

TO get to know me is to become confused. I like Star Trek OS, LEXX, Dr. Who, Tolkien, Sherlock Holmes, NASA, Game of Thrones, White Queen, Art House Films, puppetry, fish, cats, and the weird and wonderful list goes on.

At last my twin has joined