Teeter_G's Top 50

→ in
Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Of that last batch I've not seen the three films in between them, but your bookends of The Warriors and Reservoir Dogs are fantastic!

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
25. Underworld

This movie has such an interesting concept that I couldn't pass it up. It was so good!

24. Chronicle

Again, just a great concept. I think that it also has an excellent message about not letting power go to your head.

23. The Basketball Diaries

One of the very few DiCaprio films that I actually like. He was just so much better, in my opinion, when he was younger.

22. Fast Five

The Rock breathed new life into the series when he came on. I really dig this one and can't wait for the next.

21. The Green Lantern

I know, I know. As a die hard Lantern fan, I just can't not love this movie. It's one of those that is so bad it's good, to me.

[size=5]

23. The Basketball Diaries

One of the very few DiCaprio films that I actually like. He was just so much better, in my opinion, when he was younger.

21. The Green Lantern

I know, I know. As a die hard Lantern fan, I just can't not love this movie. It's one of those that is so bad it's good, to me.

21. The Green Lantern

Since you are a die hard lantern fan, what did you think of the casting of Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan? I thought it was a horrible idea. Maybe as Guy Gardner. Maybe.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Loved Chronicle. One of my favourites of 2012. Underworld I've only seen once and not since its release so don't remember much about it except that I wasn't that impressed. Green Lantern however?!!! Man that was a pretty bad flick! At least you justify it by being a big Lantern fan and saying it's so bad it's good. If you'd actually thought it was a great film I may have had to abandon your list!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Loved Chronicle.

At one time I was obsessed with Basketball Diaries. I still like it, but I would to see another biopic made about Jim Carroll.

I love Reservoir Dogs and really like Basketball Diaries.
However,Chronicle was very disappointing and I just can't stand Never Back Down.
I'll be looking forward to the rest.

Since you are a die hard lantern fan, what did you think of the casting of Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan? I thought it was a horrible idea. Maybe as Guy Gardner. Maybe.
I mean, it could have been worse. It could have been Tom Cruise or Jim Carey. *double shudder*

I mean, it could have been worse. It could have been Tom Cruise or Jim Carey. *double shudder*
You have a point. But since Hal Jordan's original character design was based off Paul Newman in the comics, one would think they would go for someone more closer to him. Oh well. Personally I would not mind seeing Reynolds as Deadpool.

20. Gran Torino

This is probably my favorite Eastwood film. I thought it had a really nice message behind it and the story was entertaining.

19. Se7en

A murder who bases his killings on the seven deadly sins. Awesome concept! The cast was great, the story was good.

18. Varsity Blues

This movie was hilarious but it also had a good message. The cast in this one was perfect, except it would be nice if when they cast a high school movie they would use high school aged actors.

17. Next of Kin

I grew up watching this movie. From the first time I saw it until now it has been one of my favorites. It was one of the few that I had on VHS that I bothered to find on DVD.

16. Disturbing Behavior

This movie was my very favorite one in high school. It has stayed with me as a favorite but has moved up the list. I'm not entirely sure why I like this movie other than the cast, I thought they did a nice job.