Teeter_G's Top 50

→ in
Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
38. Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

I love this movie! It has action and comedy. It is the quintessential early 90's action movie.

37. Empire Records

I like most party movies, but this one is my favorite. The cast was good, it was a little over acted at points but I thought that added to the comedy aspect of it.

36. The Covenant

Another movie that people give me crap about. I guess this is one of my guilty pleasure movies. Over acted, but I like the story.

35. The Crow

I loved the setting of this movie and the story was interesting. The tragedy that happened on set only adds to the sadness of the story for me.

34. The Exorcist

This one is my favorite scary movie. This one actually scares me. Most of them don't even make me jump and this one keeps me on the edge of my seat the majority of the way through.

33. Scarface

Tony effin Montana! I think that pretty much sums it up.

32. Mystic River

The story and cast on this movie were fantastic! I loved every part of it.

31. 3:15 The Moment of Truth

This one brings me back. There probably aren't a lot of people who even know about this movie. I love it! I imagine I would be more critical of it if I watched it again being much older than I was when I watched originally.

Harley Davison And The Marlboro Man, The Crow, The Exorcist, Scarface and Empire Records.

The could be your best post on the whole damn site.

I've not seen 3:15 The Moment of Truth, but, from that poster, it looks like something I might like.

I find The Crow (as you know), The Exorcist, and The Avenger overrated.

I did enjoy Mystic River though.

I've not seen 3:15 The Moment of Truth, but, from that poster, it looks like something I might like.
It is extremely hard to find! I found one copy of it on amazon for $64! If you get the chance you definately should watch it!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Harley Davidson... is a good dumb fun. And I love The Crow.

But yeah you've definitely got me on 3:15 Moment of Truth. Never heard of that one.

Yes there were so many Plato-inspired action sci-fi films at the time.

The matrix may not be a masterpiece, but it was a fun action film with slight philosophical leanings. Definitely better than something like Scarface, in my opinion.

Then you should watch all the films I + repped for in the last post, because they're all much better than averageness that is The Matrix.
I find improbable that I would like them more than The Matrix.

30. The Warriors

This is another of those guilty pleasure movies of mine. I enjoyed the story.

29. Only The Strong

Another guilty pleasure movie. Over acted like crazy, but I like it.

28. Never Back Down

Another fight movie. Not really surprising if you know me. I just enjoy MMA and try to soak in as much as I can.

27. 28 Days Later

Zombies....do I need to say any more than that.

26. Reservoir Dogs

I loved just about everything about this movie.

I find improbable that I would like them more than The Matrix.
TBH, I find it improbable that you'd like them more, too.

The Warriors and Reservoir Dogs are both brilliant. I prefer The Warriors, though.

Adam Sandler may be in Airheads, but it's not an Adam Sandler film. Love Airheads.

I also like Dante's Peak, but I have a thing for disaster movies.
Any movie with a Lemmy Kilmister cameo is awesome in my book!