What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Last film I went to the theaters to see was War Horse on Christmas day.

Absolutely incredible. Extremely moving and powerful. Spielberg does it again.

This will certainly receive a lot of Oscar nominations.

Seeing The Artist for a fourth time on Tuesday evening.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I tried to see The Artist today but the show I went to was sold out. I'll get to it later this week. Meanwhile, in the last week I've seen The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Ghost Protocol and Sherlock Holmes (the best of the three).

The most recent movies I've seen at the theatres are The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Adventures of Tintin, and War Horse...in that order too

wizard of oz

I watched The Artist last night, and I loved it.

This was a very creative movie...the first of it's kind that I've seen, not counting the actual black and white silent films of the 20's.

Remarkable cast, and John "Shut the f*** up, Donny!" Goodman (Walter from The Big Lebowski) is in it too.

Since my last post I've seen The Artist, The Adventures of Tintin, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Haywire and tonight I went and saw Sherlock Holmes for a second time with my family.

I honestly don't remember the last time I was in a movie theater. I get my movies on Dvd ( sometimes even before they are released ) so I can enjoy them on my own big screen without having to deal with people snickering, moaning, making-out next to me, talking on the phone or having to have their legs amputated because they are dumb enough to drape them over the wrong person's head.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Saw Chronicle earlier on today. A cracking little film. Was really impressed with it. Will try and write up a proper little review sometime soon.

Next film I see at the cinema will either be The Descendants, or Journey 2: The Mysterious Island with my nieces. And then released in the next few weeks are quite a few intersting films - Martha Marcy May Marlene, Young Adult, Dangerous Method etc. And then The Muppets!!! So excited for that

Normally, I avoid seeing movies in the theater anymore. It's not to save money. It just isn't an enjoyable experience anymore. The speaker systems with surround sound or whatever are just too much. The volume and vibration are sensory overload. And are we really comfortable in those seats? I'm happy to wait for DVD when I can watch it lying on the sofa with a beer. Maybe I'm in a very small minority that feels this way.....I don't know. Does anyone feel the same way?

The last movie I saw in theater was True Grit.

Normally, I avoid seeing movies in the theater anymore. It's not to save money. It just isn't an enjoyable experience anymore. The speaker systems with surround sound or whatever are just too much. The volume and vibration are sensory overload. And are we really comfortable in those seats? I'm happy to wait for DVD when I can watch it lying on the sofa with a beer. Maybe I'm in a very small minority that feels this way.....I don't know. Does anyone feel the same way?
No, I sympathize. The sound is too good, and that picture, I mean, it is positively HUGE up there on that screen. I hate that.

MUCH BETTER!

Horrible bosses! It made me a fan of Charlie Day. I had no idea that he was on "It's always sunny in PA". Now I'm hooked on that show too

I think it was The Smurfs, lol. Or maybe Paranormal Activity 3. One or the other