What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Drinking some of my new coffee that my mother in law brought back from Florida for me, its chocolate fudge flavor coffee for my coffee machine and its awesome!

I'm in the art library at rutgers. I just saw an apartment and I'm about to go look at another one with Rebecca in a few minutes.

Trying to transfer photos from my computer to my ipad

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I can sympathise completely, n3wt. I hope you're feeling better now.
Hope u are better n3wt

I am at work had a cancelation so playing on iPad, naughty me
Thanks guys, yeah im on the mend

Im enjoying some quiet time in the house as my wife and kids are in bed. Im also contemplating watching a film that ive recorded on my sky box.

don't know if you're interested in spoilers and the like, but this is a great Neighbours site
Oo no no to spoilers. But I'd like to know how Michael Williams is leaving though...

Just finished writing a Pirates Of The Caribbean review and now I'm going to eat two whole packets of biscuits while watching The Lost World: Jurassic Park.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Watching Twin Peaks.

Season 2.

Episode 2.

Suspect's Reviews

that's what she said...
Craving McDonalds.... sad my bf is borrowing my car to go golfing so I can't get some.

Anyone live in IL and wanna bring me some LOL

whistling while checking this movie Colombiana. It doesn't seams much of a movie, but Zoe Saldana's like... phew, hot diggity