Underworld: Awakening

→ in
Tools    

I've just returned from seeing the latest instalment in the Underworld Franchise; Underworld Awakening. And I must say this was pretty good.
The story revolves around Selene(played by Kate Beckinsale) escaping after she has been held captive by the humans. During which they have discovered the existance of Vampires and Lycans. Now she must work to protect a girl named Eve(played by India Eisley) a hybrid who may be the key to winning the war. Overall, this is a movie that anybody should see in their spare time. The acting is pretty good, the story is very interesting(couple of twists in there) and the fight scenes are just badass. This is how vampires are supposed to be portrayed so Suck on that Twilight! But I digress. Good movie, good time, Give it a watch.

I give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5

This is Taylor Hudson reminding everyone that If it's movies you want, It's me you need

Oh, I don't know. Doesn't everyone need a slogan?

"Whatever you need... Leo Getz! Get it?"

This has to be by far the best one yet out of all the previous parts to the series. The plot was new and the graphics and special effects were great, especially on the big screen! and you have to love Kate!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This has to be by far the best one yet out of all the previous parts to the series. The plot was new and the graphics and special effects were great, especially on the big screen! and you have to love Kate!
Nah, part 1 stands alone above the rest , Bill Nighly outstanding as the Vampire Elder Victor. Part 2 and 3 (Prequel) were a little shoddy.

Must admit I was ready to be disappointed with Awakening but was pleasantly surprised. Couple of unexpected twists in there and all round good movie, superb action. Is Kate Beckinsdale an immortla in real life too cause she never seems to age (probably due to vast amounts of makeup and airbrushing).

Looking forward to more of the same please.

8/10

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love this series and im looking forward to seeing this installment

Movie Enthusiast
This movie was awesome. Although all the other underworld movies had nice concrete story lines, this had a unique and look... congrats

So far I've only enjoyed the first one and saw it when it was released in 2003 but haven't watched it since(I was in my Goth stage back then and probably enjoyed it more compared to now). Yet to see the new one but just going to rent it. I'm saving the cinema for the next silly action horror to come out, Resident Evil: Retribution.

The only thing that captivated my attention while seeing this movie was the fact that Kate Beckinsale still looks so hot, and the bad chick Selene in tights, probably will never get old. Except for that, I've already forgot the other aspects regarding this movie.

Too much Resident Evil for me...If I want another resident evil movie,I'll watch resident evil

I enjoyed it quite a bit. I haven't checked the running time of the other Underworld films, but this one seemed to go by quicker. But it never flagged and was very enjoyable all the way through.

The Underworld films just keep getting shorter.

Underworld - 121 Minutes (Theatrical Cut) / 133 Minutes (Extended Cut)

Underworld: Evolution - 106 Minutes

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans - 92 Minutes

Underworld: Awakening - 88 Minutes

I liked Underworld: Awakening a lot, I liked it better in 3D though. 4/5.