Link the cinematic shot to the right movie!

Tools    

Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?

Indeed.

That first pic is the film's half-assed attempt in its finale to replicate the "who's who" of the original classic Beatles album cover. Some of the luminaries in that shot include Helen Reddy, Gwen Verdon, Keith Carradine and Dame Edna.

You're up, Son.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sry, I am mobile right now - will post something in a bit when I get home.

Sorry! Forgot my still was up, here.

No, not Beyond Borders, and not Clive Owen.

Here're second and third stills...though I'm beginning to think I'm the only person here who knows this movie. If nobody gets it from this, I will post a still with the principle actor's faces visible, so it can be easily looked up on IMDb and the like. But for now...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	fieldandtrailer.png
Views:	851
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	6697   Click image for larger version

Name:	buildingawall.jpg
Views:	882
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	6698  

A system of cells interlinked
Oh, Holden's playing?

As usual, I don't know the film.

Some day I will time it so I pop in here and see a flick I recognize when it's actually time to answer. I of course know Mad, Mad, Mad World and Sgt. Pepper, but the above film has be scratching my noggin, once again.

Holden - 5,987,134
MoFos - 3

I did, however, finish pretty much all the flicks you sent, Holden. Each and every one of them was fantastic. Thanks again for the great flicks.

yeah I don't see it either. then again, I'm not a very good reference ^^

A system of cells interlinked
Are you sure the one a few pics up is eXistenZ? I don't remember anyone putting a knife into a bioport in that one...but it's been years since I saw it.