Movie Poster Cutout

Tools    

I knew you knew it.

I have Night Moves as one of the posters hanging on my walls, in fact it's to the left of my television, so I know every inch of that sucker. "Maybe he would find the girl. Maybe he would find himself."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I thought that Holden's first one had to be Young Sherlock Holmes because I could see Watson in the first image and Holmes at Big Ben in the second, but Elizabeth seemed all wrong. However, I did find this:

It is Barry Levinson's Young Sherlock Holmes. This was the original, main movie poster(at least in the U.S.). The one below, with Holmes swinging on a chandelier holding a torch, may be more remembered by some, but that was the video poster and VHS box image. Though I think the VHS poster is similar to the UK poster art, where it was titled Young Sherlock Holmes and the Pyramid of Fear. The early teaser poster had no images at all, only words.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	YoungSherlock.jpg
Views:	679
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	7064