What's your favourite group of character names from one film?

Tools    

Top Gun (1986)

Maverick
Ice Man
Goose
Viper
Jester
Wolfman
Cougar
Slider
Merlin
Sundown
Hollywood

I don't think you can get any cooler than that group...

Horrorphiliac

Snatch

Turkish
Bullet Tooth
Four Fingers
Mullet
The Blade
Brick Top
The Head

all cool names!

Snatch

Turkish
Bullet Tooth
Four Fingers
Mullet
The Blade
Brick Top
The Head

all cool names!

good call!!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
lock stock and two smoking barrels

Big Chris
Little Chris
Hatchet Harry
Barry the Baptist
Bacon
Tom
Soap
Ed
Nick the Greek
Dog
Plank
Rory Breaker

Get Shorty -

Chilli Palmer
Tommo
Ray Barboni
Harry Zimm
Karen Flores
Momo
Leo Devoe

Gotta agree with Snatch.

Human Traffic

Jip
Lulu
Moff
Koop
Nina
Lee

Gone in 60 Seconds

Memphis Raynes
Kip Raynes
Sway
Sphinx
Mirror Man
Donny Astricky
Raymond Calitri
Otto Halliwell
Det. Castlebeck

Oh I'm pretty sure I'll think of something better eventually, but the Star Wars movies are damn good. I'll try The Empire Strikes Back, and I'm pasting from IMDb here.

Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Princess Leia
Lando Calrissian
C-3PO
Darth Vader
Chewbacca
R2-D2
Yoda
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Boba Fett
Chief Ugnaught
Admiral Piett
General Veers
Admiral Ozzel
Captain Needa
General Rieekan
Zev
Wedge
Hobbie
Dak
Janson

Welcome to the human race...
This Is Spinal Tap

David St Hubbins
Nigel Tufnel
Derek Smalls
Ian Faith
Bobbi Flekman
Jeanine Pettibone
Artie Fufkin
Sir Denis Eton-Hogg
Mick Shrimpton
Viv Savage
Marty DiBergi

The Warriors

Swan
Ajax
Cleon
Fox
Cowboy
Rembrandt
Vermin
Cochise
Snow
Luther
Cyrus
Masai
Mercy

Convoy

Rubber Duck
Cottonmouth
Pig Pen
Love Machine
Widow Woman
Spider Mike
Big Nasty
Pack Rat
White Rat
Old Iguana
Lizard Tongue

Smokey & the Bandit

Bandit/Bo Darville
Snowman/Cledus Snow
Junior Justice
Little Enos
Big Enos
Sheriff Buford T. Justice
Hot Pants Hilliard
Little Beaver
Sugar Bear

Reservoir Dogs

Mr White
Mr. Orange
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Pink
Mr. Blue
Mr. Brown
Nice Guy Eddie
K-Billy
Joe Cabot
Officer Marvin Nash

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Group Captain Lionel Mandrake
President Merkin Muffley
Dr. Strangelove
Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper
Col. 'Bat' Guano
Maj. T.J. 'King' Kong
Premier Kissoff
Alexi de Sadesky
Lt. Lothar Zogg
Gen. Faceman

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Talladega Nights

Walker
Texas Ranger
Magic Man (Now you see him...now you don't)
El Diablo (It's like Spanish for a fighting chicken)
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

12 Angry Men

The Foreman
Juror #2
Juror #3
Juror #4
Juror #5
Juror #6
Juror #7
Davis
McCardle
Juror #10
Juror #11
Juror #12

Seriously, though. One of the many reasons why 12 Angry Men is my favorite movie ever.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

The Plastics - Mean Girls lol

I don't need a bigger boat.
The Usual Suspects

Keyser Soze
Michael McManus
Dean Keaton
Fred Fenster
Todd Hockney
Verbal Kint
Kobayashi

Maybe because I grew up on these films, I've always been fond of the names that crop up in the war movies of the 1940s-1950s:
Like in Destination Tokyo in 1943: the submarine crew had names like Wolf, Cookie, Tin Can, Pills, The Kid, Dakota, Sparks, YoYo, and Toscanini.

In The Fighting Seabees, the names of John Wayne's construction crew sounded like the Three Stooges running amuck on a construction site: Sawyer, Whanger, Ding, Yump, Joe Brick.

The Caine Mutiny (1954) had two of the best nicknames ever for enlisted men: Meatball and Horrible.

Mr. Roberts (1955) had Doug Roberts, Doc, Frank Thurlow Pulver, Reber, Rodriguez, Dolan, Insignia, Stefanowski, "Booksie," Gerhart, Linstrom, Jonesy, Cookie, and The Old Man.

Battleground (1949) had a melting pot cast with Holley, Kenny, Jarvess, Rodrigues, "Pop" Stazak, "Kipp" Kippton, Doc.

But Battle Cry (1955) was one of the best with "Highpockets" Huxley, commander of "Huxley's Harlots," including Mac, Ski, Andy, "Sister Mary" Hotchkiss, Spanish Joe, Speedy, Crazy Horse, Seabags, and L.Q Jones, which was such a great character name that the beginning actor playing that role adopted it as his stage name for the rest of his career.

Sands of Iwo Jima (1949) wasn't much of a showing for movie character names other than Sgt. Stryker. But there were three members of the cast with very impressive names--Rene Gagnon, John Bradley, and Ira Hayes, the three surviors of the Iwo Jima flag-raising, who played themselves.

Between Heaven and Hell, a 1950s film, is a damn good movie that includes Harvey Lembeck who plays a New York native Bernard Meleski who somehow winds up in a southern National Guard unit fighting the Japanese in the Pacific. Also involved in the battle is a strange infantry unit run by Waco (Broderick Crawford) as a paranoid Captain who won't let anyone salute him or address him by his rank for fear of snipers. Waco also won't let his own troops bring their firearms into his command hut for fear they too may try to shoot him. To be sure they don't, he's got two bodyguards armed with machineguns. Other officers and NCOs like Waco avoid insignia's and titles of rank, so unit members are known mostly as Willie, Swanson, Kenny, Tom Thumb, Raker, and Savage.

Two of the most memorable movies about World War II are set in POW camps with great plots and colorful names. In Stalag 17 (1953) you have the cynical Sefton, Dunbar, Stanislas Kasava ("Animal"), Harry Shapiro (Lembeck in one of his best roles ever), Hoffy, the plotting Price, the doomed Manfredi and Johnson, Joey, Blondie, Marko, Cookie and The Geneva Man, all (more or less) pitted against the camp commander, Col Von Scherbach and his faithful Sgt. Schultz.

Another POW film that is almost as good in a different way is The Great Escape (1963) with Hilts the Cooler King; the Scrounger; Big X; the SBO; Velinski the Tunnel King; Colin Blythe the Forger; Sedwick the Manufacturer; Dickes the Tunneler; Ives the Mole, Cavendish the Surveyor; Werner the Ferret; and Col Von Luger the Kommandant.

DICK TRACY

Dick Tracy
Kid
Tess Trueheart
Breathless Mahoney
Flat Top
Itchy
Little Face
88 Keys
Lips Manlis
Big Boy Caprice
Numbers