If you could sleep with any character...

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
its hardly a bump when the thread was made yesterday, and try to keep it to a single post

and that version of cat woman? puuuuurrrlease

its hardly a bump when the thread was made yesterday, and try to keep it to a single post

and that version of cat woman? puuuuurrrlease
What's so bad about that picture?

And what do you mean by version?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

Now, I have to admit that I would first try to comfort her and just love her, but Marilyn Monroe's Roslyn Taber in The Misfits is probably the most vulnerable and adorable character ever, at least on the distaff side. MM may have been sexier in earlier films, but this was a real, honest, easy-to-love human being.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
What's so bad about that picture?

And what do you mean by version?
nothings wrong with the picture, its a perfectly good picture, but Halle Berrys cat woman over Michelle Pheiffers cat woman? A rare decision indeed.

and Marilyn Monroe in the misfits, she is sooo beautiful, her other films she was just glamorous, cant comment on the character because i have seen enough of the film but she still was a looker

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
#1- Jim in 28 days later

Rob Gordon in High Fidelity

Riddick in Pitch Black

Honorable mention to Billy Costigan in The Departed, Ed in Identity, El Ray in Planet Terror, Richard Messnar in Smokin Aces, and Tyler Durden in Fight Club

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Whoa, I know Emma Watson is 18 now but I hope you're not upwords of the age of 20 because otherwise that'd be pretty weird... she looks likes she is 15 or something

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

^its almost a given isnt it

plus i did a search before i made the thread, no similars came up
I figured you did a search... and I finally remembered the thread I was thinking about was something about who you'd sleep with for a million dollars or something like that (I'm too lazy to search... ) ....

Anyway, I'm not sure I'd actually sleep with these but it would be a wee bit tempting...

Achilles

Wolverine

Roux

Charles Brandon

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Don't hate me for saying these characters. One character I'd sleep with is Charlie Croker from the 2003 Italian Job move. But the character I would REALLY sleep with is Neil Gallagher from Puppet Master! Oh what can I say, I think he's cute!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

twofifty.org

I think I will choose andy lau