Name That Movie

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Young Frankenstein.

"Have you eaten the crew?"

Futurama, Alive or LEXX

Edit: Nosferatu?

Edit2: Wrong on all counts. By the way, the qoute is actually "...have you eaten the crew?" and not "Have you eaten the crew?"

twofifty.org

My point was that according to WikiQoutes you start your qoute mid sentence.

I don’t like waiting for confirmation so I check if my guesses are correct after I post them. I do not post any new answers after I have made these searches (that would be cheating). Just because I know the answer, there is no reason to start with a new quote. Other people might want the take a guess. All I wanted to point out was that the correct way to write the quote was:
“…have you eaten the crew?”

This formulation opens for other interpretations of the quotes.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I assume you haven't seen the film? I say that the character says two sentences, not one. It should be well within my rights to post the second sentence only. But now that everybody knows where to find the answer...

I do believe (I don’t really understand the time format this forum uses) it has been 48 hours since mark f posted his quote. The movie he sought was Get Smart. And the real quote was: “Oh my god, have you eaten the crew?”

Here is a new one, and this time from an English speaking movie:
“Do you no good to go poking around under rocks, Justin. Some very nasty things live under rocks, especially in foreign gardens.”

Since I've been told that my answers is correct, I will post an new quote.

"Barbara Walters, Oprah, your wife. You gotta **** one, kill one, and marry one, go!"

It was quite obvious to me that nobody was going to solve that quote, so a new hint would be a new quote from the same movie (like what I did with The Man on the Train).