Which character do you think you are?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Everyone who knows me will tell you I am so very much like Holden McNeill from Chasing Amy.

Also a bit of Dante Hicks from Clerks.

I wish Kevin Smith would stop making movies about me.

I look at myself as Leslie Burke(AnnaSophia Robb from Bridge To Terabithia). She had such a wonderful imagination just like me.

Yes, but she also croaked herself rather senselessly. I hope that with your imagination you've developed a better sense of self preservation than Leslie Burke.

Yes, but she also croaked herself rather senselessly. I hope that with your imagination you've developed a better sense of self preservation than Leslie Burke.

I know, she does croak in the book and film due to her adventurous ways, but you have to live a little. I am not saying I want to die, but a rope breaking and falling into a river and hitting her head is not something she was planning to do on her adventure to Terabithia. Things happen. I still say live life with an adventurous mind all the way.

Margot Tenenbaum

+

Andie Anderson (How to loose a guy in 10 days)

+

Dr. Kerry Weaver

I don't have her physical handicap... mine's more emotional ( hehe)

Of course we're talking personalities here... not physical resemblance, right? cuz I wish i looked HALF as good as these gals (especially the first two)

Absolutely Peter Parker (especially in Spiderman 2), but not Spidey. Can't be Spidey. Can't get to that level. MJ would only see me as her friend, wanting to prove myself but too busy, knows I have talent but too busy to show it and scraping for a living.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Jason Voorhees definatly with out a shadow of a doubt I have ranked more brutal kills than him hahahahaha

American Splendor

+
Jack Nicholson as Melvin Udall in As Good as it Gets

+
Simon Pegg as Tim in Spaced

kick back and watch humanity go by

Gotta be Zeke, not all too smart, but street(jungle)wise and brave, with a good sense of humor and philosophy.

Ellen Ripley in Aliens, Sarah Connor in Terminator series, Lara Croft in Tomb Radier & Alice in Resident Evil... are we seeing a pattern of the heroin status here??? I WISH!!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	aliens.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	6228   Click image for larger version

Name:	terminator.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	6229   Click image for larger version

Name:	tomb radier.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	6230   Click image for larger version

Name:	resident evil.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	6231  

Originally Posted by emma_sue82
... are we seeing a pattern of the heroin status here???
As far as I know none of those four actresses, certainly none of the characters, have a problem with semisynthetic opiates. No heroin for those heroines.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

sh*t. i hate typos!

Woody Allen from Annie Hall.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I would say the puppet Tunneler from Puppet Master. He is shy and so am I.

martian leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!