Happy Birthday Sexy Celeb

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Oooh it's that time of the year again! I wish I could post another nudie pic of Brad for you - but I'm not allowed.

Anyway... Have a jolly birthday!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday!

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday SC!!

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Oooh it's that time of the year again! I wish I could post another nudie pic of Brad for you - but I'm not allowed.
Oh, I've seen all of the Brad pics out there. He's getting so old now. I love him, but he's too busy with the womenz, particularly Angelina Holie.

If you come across any nude pics of Jake Gyllenhaal in Jarhead... send me the links in a PM or something. What a hot stud. He is taking Brad's place, I think. Although I don't want to be like Jennifer Aniston and divorce my fantasy lover. Maybe I'll have Jake and Brad. Threesome!

Thank you ALL for the birthday wishes. I can't believe I'm 22!

Originally Posted by susan
here's a present if you don't have it already

http://www.monkees.net/
I really do want that Mike Nesmith biography. I also REALLY want the new edition of Micky Dolenz's autobiography. Sounds pretty interesting. Micky was always my favorite, with Mike coming in second. Everytime I see white out, I think of Mike because his mom invented it.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Have a good one, party like it's 1999, well then again......
All the best, hope you get what U want, if you get Brad, I'll take Angelina, that's the type of guy I am!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Happy Birthday!!!!!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I really do want that Mike Nesmith biography. I also REALLY want the new edition of Micky Dolenz's autobiography. Sounds pretty interesting. Micky was always my favorite, with Mike coming in second. Everytime I see white out, I think of Mike because his mom invented it.
I thought she invented what is now Liquid Paper. Is it really Wite-Out that she invented? (Two brand names of the same sort of stuff.)

I always had a crush on Dolenz too. I always fell for the comic sidekick type.

happy bday. absolute pleasure having you around.

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Sexy~

I hope you had a nice day and evening celebrating. Sorry I missed it yesterday.

Happy Be-Lated Birthday Sexy Man!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy birthday, Jason.

You're a friggin' rock star in my eyes.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
micky was always my favorite too and with mike coming in second, peter third and davy last.....the book is interesting, i have a signed copy of an older one...

Happy (be-lated?) Birthday!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by susan
micky was always my favorite too and with mike coming in second, peter third and davy last.....
Yeah, that's the same order that I have. OMG, Davy sucks. I mean, I like him, he's always been the most passionate about the band for the longest time... but he thinks he is the cutest member of The Monkees and he's not! He's so short and he looks like he's 12 years old (well, in the 1960's).