The Hall of Infamy

Tools    

Infamy, Infamy: They've All Got It Infamy This TIme

p.s. I think you're all legends for doing these

Organ

I had the opposite experience with this film than many of you had. I was disappointed with the beginning and got a little more engaged as it went on. I stopped and started the movie three times before I committed to watching it. Probably due to PTSD from watching too many terrible and (most importantly) boring movies. I finally committed to it during the fight scene in the operating theater/ warehoouse. I was initially confused as to who the tall skinny guy was. Was he a good guy? Was he a bad guy? I had no idea which he was. So I was not sure what was going on. I knew the guy in the girls school was one of the bad guys when he opened his closet and had a dude with no limbs locked in there. This was when things got interesting for me. When the body horror and sex oriented mayhem started; once things were weird, I grew comfortable with the film.

It wasn't as tedious as some of the movies thanks to the editing and I liked the grittiness of the film. The story about the cops was boring; but the story of the dysfunctional siblings was much more intriguing. All in all it was a terrible movie. But was it the worst? I think not.

Being a spectator in this Hall, found this one fun. Even watched a couple of the shittier ones reviewed. And I thought I've seen my fair share of stinkers, but P - U...so

Which ones did you watch?

Which ones did you watch?

I've seen "Trog" and "Manos". Then watched "God's Not Dead" and "American Flatulators" because of this thread. Neither were very good and took a few tries to get through.

"Lust for Frankenstein" intrigues me, but cannot find it anywhere. A link, perhaps?